ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Varying to Ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Keith12

Ilr query

Post by Keith12 » Sun May 19, 2019 3:42 pm

Hi Guru's
I would like senior member to put some light..
1. Tier 1 extension pending with HO and one of the team member completing his 10 years of resident few months. Now My question,
How can he vary his application ? Secondly Does it effect his other team member because he will not be completing his 10 year till next year or else he has to wait till his team member complete 10 year.
2. Is their any maintenance of balance for PBS tier dependent if they change the category to flr (fp) or flr (m).
3. For flr (m) income requirement .. can he show his salary (e.g 20000) and rest (e.g 4800) in saving account for 2 dependent.
4. Can tier 1 entrepreneur dependent has right to work.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Ilr query

Post by zimba » Mon May 20, 2019 2:03 am

How can he vary his application ? Secondly Does it effect his other team member because he will not be completing his 10 year till next year or else he has to wait till his team member complete 10 year.
Yes. It has no effect on his team member. Their applications are separate
2. Is their any maintenance of balance for PBS tier dependent if they change the category to flr (fp) or flr (m).
NO there is income and English language requirements
3. For flr (m) income requirement .. can he show his salary (e.g 20000) and rest (e.g 4800) in saving account for 2 dependent.
No
4. Can tier 1 entrepreneur dependent has right to work.
Dependants have always had the right to work
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Keith12

Post by Keith12 » Mon May 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Thank Q zimba
I want to be more clear.
1. If he vary application tier 1 entrepreneur to 10 years route..which form he need to fill in .
2.Can he go for super priority service.
3.what about his dependents ( wife and his children) to which category he need to switch them (form).
4.theirs any eligibility requirement for depandant.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 20, 2019 7:38 pm

Keith12 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:15 pm
Thank Q zimba
I want to be more clear.
1. If he vary application tier 1 entrepreneur to 10 years route..which form he need to fill in .
2.Can he go for super priority service.
3.what about his dependents ( wife and his children) to which category he need to switch them (form).
4.theirs any eligibility requirement for depandant.
1. Form Set LR

2. Yes, but might not get a quick decision.

3. Form FLR(M).

4. English A1 and £22,400 pa income. This will also reset the dependents clock for ILR to zero and a new 5 year route to ILR (2 x 2.5 year visas). Visa fee is £1033 each plus IHS of £1000 each.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Keith12

ILR Query

Post by Keith12 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:23 pm

Hi. Guru's
Tier 1 Extension application pending (along with dependant application) with the home office. my question is.
If I vary application to ILR. Do I need to vary all my dependant application as well?
Or shall I apply first and wait for the outcome of my application, then apply for dependants.
Does it gonna effect dependant application like overstayer.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR Query

Post by zimba » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:35 pm

Recommended to vary both
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Keith12

Varying to Ilr

Post by Keith12 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:18 pm

Hi.. i need someone to help me out of this situation.
I am in a process of varying tier 1 application to ILR ( myself and dependants) therefore the problem is know. I cant make my spouse write A1 exam as all documents are with Home office.
I even called trinity college .they want some kind of photo ID proof ..like Passport or brp which we dont have with us. Alternative is to call home office and request them to send his passport. Which they dont do.
I even spoke to few solicitor .each one giving different advice so how do i go about this situation.
Secondly im thinkong of starting filling up online applicatin for Set ILR ( Long Residence route)What documents i need as my solicitor charging alot of money to do the application.
1. I have applied tier 1 extension from a solocitor firm .Now i dont want to continue varying my application from him .. he is charging too much money (my file is with him) .Do i need anything from him . I only have acknowledgement and BRP letter which is sent from Home office.
2 Can i vary my own first and once mine is approved then later apply for my dependants.
In this situation what will be the status of my dependants.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Varying to Ilr

Post by zimba » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:39 pm

Apply online for SET(LR). A new application will be considered variation of the old one, include a covering letter. NO need for old documents as they are with HO

Keith12

Post by Keith12 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:04 am

Thanks for reply
So what about A1 exam for my dependant.their will not raise any issue.
What documents for FLR M apart from A1 and financial requirement.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:13 pm

Keith12 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:04 am
Thanks for reply
So what about A1 exam for my dependant.their will not raise any issue.
What documents for FLR M apart from A1 and financial requirement.
That is it. You can request for the passport to be sent back for your wife to sit the exam.

Keith12

Post by Keith12 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:12 pm

Thanks zimba...just little bit clarification. Today i spoke to a solicitor to get second option on my case. He raised a point that im not fulfilling financial requirement for FLR (M).
1. Im a director of company . Taking gross salary 18k p.a and my wife work for a different company . Earn around 10k p.a
So my question is cant we show combine income (18k + 10k) to meet financial requirement.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:25 pm

For a company director, you often have to submit the latest self assessment showing your earnings (that would be April 2018-19).
To combine it with your wife's salary, her salary must also fall in that period (April 2018-19) but she must have remained in the same employment until now.

Keith12

Flr m

Post by Keith12 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:51 pm

Hi... i have doubt in FLR M application that i need provide two years evidence of cohabitation in both names.
1. We live in a share accommodation with my friend so we dont have any BILLS or TENANCY AGREEMENT on our name.
2. I manage to open online bank account for my spouse..(just 7 month ago)
3. Can we add NHS letter to prove them that we are living at this address.
Whats gonna happen if i cant proved 2 years of cohabitation.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:19 pm

Any evidence you provide is acceptable. Case workers must be satisfied that you live together in a subsisting relationship

Keith12

Post by Keith12 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:27 pm

Thanks zimba.... I really appreciate the way you answer people query.
I almost finish filling up online ILR form (10 years route).
I would like you to shed some light in clearing my doubt.
1.I was told by my solicitor once you apply ILR super priority service with 24 hours you need to apply for your dependants.what you suggents.
2. As im thinking of varying my own application first to ILR long residence route . Once i get my Ilr then gonna apply for my dependants.
3.Will my dependants becomes an overstayer thats only one thing is eating me and i cant apply all at same time becoz short fall of money.
Guide me in take necessary step to sought this issue.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:15 am

You are not required to do so and your dependants will not become overstayers. Also remember that it is very likely that your application will NOT be approved in super priority timeline.

Keith12

Post by Keith12 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:56 pm

Hi..
I just realise that i have made a mistake..their was a question?
How long have spent time in uk?
I answered as10 years . Actually i will be completing 10 years in couple of days. Is that gonna be a problem.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:02 pm

No

Keith12

Post by Keith12 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:24 pm

Thanks Zimba..
I submitted online form and paid off the money.. but i did not book an appointment for biometrics... i want to do next week after seeing my schedule of work...will it ok if i book it later.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:33 pm

You have book it within 40 days or so

Keith12

FLR(M)

Post by Keith12 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:33 pm

Hi zimba
I submitted FLR (M) and paid off the fee but yet to book BRP appointment for my spouse.
My question is..
1 How can we amend if we had make some mistake.
2. Can i withdraw the application request for refund and then submit a new FLR (M) application instead.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:50 am

You cannot amend it now. What mistakes have you made ?

Keith12

Post by Keith12 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:36 pm

Hi Zimba
FLR (m) online application submitted and paid off the money but yet to book biometric appointment.
Now my concern is..I was going through the application and found some blunder mistakes.
In financial section their was a question.
What is the annual income earned from the Employment? Instead of writing full yearly income we just 6 months income figure.
Even same question for my wife.we did give 6 month salary income figure.(she started working 8 months ago).will it be any problem
How do i rectify this blunder mistake. Please help.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:09 am

Simply add a covering letter and explain this. No need to withdraw

Keith12

Working while Appeal is pending.

Post by Keith12 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:15 am

Thanks for your response,
Im still little bit confuse.
Overview immigtation history.
Varied (main applicant )from Tier 1 Ent to ILR (10 year route). submitted ILR application online on 1-11-2019 and Booked Biometric appointment after a week,
(8/11/2019) Same day, Varied the application from Tier 1 Ent dependant visa to FLR M (submitted Flr m application for my dependant)
1) just want to know whether Flr m application for my dependant is in- time application or not (because my ILR submission date is different from FLR M Submission date).Is it under section 3c.
2.Can he work while appeal is pending.