ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application for dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

uzzal13

ILR application for dependent

Post by uzzal13 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:55 pm

Dear Gurus,
Thanks for your help previously. I got my ILR 1st week November 2019. Now I have some question regarding my wife ILR application and my UK born boy's MN1 application. My Mrs Tier 1( Ent 50k) Dependant Visa was approved in May 2014, extension approved in Fab 2017. My baby boy born 2017 in uk.

1. which form does need to fill up for her ILR application?
2.I believe she needs to provide B2 certificate, not B1 is it?
3.If she does not go for same day / super priority service , how long it could take to get decision?
4.Do my wife and son need to apply one by one or they can apply same time?
5.For Cohabitation Doc's, Is this ok to submit only our joint bank statement, personal bank statement, payslip and credit card statement? Are these enough? Last how many years ?

Your answer will be much appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR application for dependent

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:45 am

1. Set O

2. B1 or B2 and she also needs LIUK test.

3. It could take 24 hours for super priority.

4. Your UK born child does NOT require ILR if that is what you are asking.

5. No it is not enough. You need 2 years evidence from 6 different sources, spread evenly for every 3 or 4 months.
my UK born boy's MN1 application.
You should ask MN1 questions in the British citizenship sub forum as they are not relevant to this topic or the ILR sub forum
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

uzzal13

Re: ILR application for dependent

Post by uzzal13 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:32 pm

Thanks a lot CR001