ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in the UK test

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ribble716
Newly Registered

Life in the UK test

Post by ribble716 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:14 pm

The situation is - my wife will be eligible to apply for ILR in about 3 years time. She is willing to complete the Life in the UK test now. As far as I know, there is no validity period for this test. Just wanted to confirm with everyone, if she passes the test now, will she be OK to use this certificate in 3 years time?

Casa

Re: Life in the UK test

Post by Casa » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:38 pm

ribble716 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:14 pm
The situation is - my wife will be eligible to apply for ILR in about 3 years time. She is willing to complete the Life in the UK test now. As far as I know, there is no validity period for this test. Just wanted to confirm with everyone, if she passes the test now, will she be OK to use this certificate in 3 years time?
Yes.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ribble716
Newly Registered

Re: Life in the UK test

Post by ribble716 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:52 pm

Thanks a lot.