ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgement letter is not received applied 1 month ago

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bus
Singapore

Acknowledgement letter is not received applied 1 month ago

Post by bus » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:48 am

Hi all
Do you know how long it will take to send us the Acknowledgement letter, Bio Metrix given on 4th of November in Coventry uploaded the documents at the same time. Applied in postal.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Acknowledgement letter is not received applied 1 month ago

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:50 am

You couldn't have applied using the postal service as you are required to apply online and you seem to have uploaded your documents, which means you applied online and not postal.

For online and UKCVAS Sopra applications, you do not get an acknowledgement letter.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

teddybear79

Post by teddybear79 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:59 am

you get email not letter anymore

I have been following the timeline very closely , people who are not getting monthly emails / acknowledgement email are getting decision quickly.

It not 100% just my personal understanding based on the stats posted on timeline

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:18 pm

thank you very much, I didn't receive an email nor the letter, fingers crossed. Thanks Cara for correcting me.