ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home office rules

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AimanAmery
Newly Registered
Mood:
Yemen

Spouse visa to leave to remain

Post by AimanAmery » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:28 pm

Dear all
I got spouse visa extension so I will apply to leave to remain after 10 months so I know what documents they need it so my point is what kind of questions they will asking me in the interview and till now I have no children I try but this is from God so is this going to have an effect on my case?

Please need some answer people???

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Spouse visa to leave to remain

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:19 pm

AimanAmery wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:28 pm
Dear all
I got spouse visa extension so I will apply to leave to remain after 10 months so I know what documents they need it so my point is what kind of questions they will asking me in the interview and till now I have no children I try but this is from God so is this going to have an effect on my case?

There is compulsion for you to have children for getting a visa! All HO check is that you have a subsisting relationship with your spouse. Obviously you will have to meet other requirements as per your visa.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

AimanAmery
Newly Registered
Mood:
Yemen

Post by AimanAmery » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:46 pm

Yeah but I had spouse visa extension but this not from me if I don't have children and I already went to hospital to check I don't thing so they will say something like to refuse my leave to remain

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:06 pm

I am really sorry I meant there is NO compulsion. Sorry for the mistype
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:07 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:19 pm
AimanAmery wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:28 pm
Dear all

There is NO compulsion for you to have children for getting a visa! All HO check is that you have a subsisting relationship with your spouse. Obviously you will have to meet other requirements as per your visa.

AimanAmery
Newly Registered
Mood:
Yemen

I need some one can answer my question please

Post by AimanAmery » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:04 pm

Dear all lovely people in this wonderful site
I'll apply for leave to remain after few months so in interview what kind of questions they will ask me
Note
I had spouse visa extension this moment

Reagared
Aiman

Casa

Re: I need some one can answer my question please

Post by Casa » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:36 pm

AimanAmery wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:04 pm
Dear all lovely people in this wonderful site
I'll apply for leave to remain after few months so in interview what kind of questions they will ask me
Note
I had spouse visa extension this moment

Reagared
Aiman
There is no longer a face-to-face submission of documents with Home Office Case Workers. Your documents are simply scanned by the outsourced agency Sopra Steria staff and there is no interview.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

AimanAmery
Newly Registered
Mood:
Yemen

HELLO I NEED SOME IDVICE PEOPLE PLEASE

Post by AimanAmery » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:26 pm

hello wonderful people
I will apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in few months so im right now working in agency not permanent so it will be a problem because I still working in the agency and i do over 18600 per year.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: HELLO I NEED SOME IDVICE PEOPLE PLEASE

Post by seagul » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:46 pm

AimanAmery wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:26 pm
hello wonderful people
I will apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in few months so im right now working in agency not permanent so it will be a problem because I still working in the agency and i do over 18600 per year.
As long as your are earning at least £18600 per year then your type of contract wont matter. If you are working for that agency from at least 6 months then you will need 6 months/26 weeks of payslips with corresponding bank statements and employer (agency) letter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AimanAmery
Newly Registered
Mood:
Yemen

B1 test and life in the uk test

Post by AimanAmery » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:15 pm

HeLlo everyone I need some advice
I came here via 5 year route spouse visa and I will be applying for my indifinet leave to remain in the first week this July 2020

I wanted to ask
1) if they change the law in April about the b1 and life in the uk test does that mean I have to redo the exams as I have already done them both and

2) also the government set new laws in which month other than April
Reagared
Aiman Amery

Jazk

AimanAmery
Newly Registered
Mood:
Yemen

Extension visa

Post by AimanAmery » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:18 pm

Hello the wonderful people
I have to hi out of UK for immediately for something and I'll be back before my extension visa expired 2 weeks so can I come inside UK I mewn the uk border let's me in

zimba
Mood:

Re: B1 test and life in the uk test

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:25 pm

AimanAmery wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:15 pm
HeLlo everyone I need some advice
I came here via 5 year route spouse visa and I will be applying for my indifinet leave to remain in the first week this July 2020

I wanted to ask
1) if they change the law in April about the b1 and life in the uk test does that mean I have to redo the exams as I have already done them both and

2) also the government set new laws in which month other than April
Reagared
Aiman Amery

Jazk
First of all do NOT start new posts for each query. Ask all your questions in this thread ONLY !
I suggest to wait to see if there will be any changes soon. The rules changes can happen at any time when deemed necessary.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zimba
Mood:

Re: Extension visa

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:26 pm

AimanAmery wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:18 pm
Hello the wonderful people
I have to hi out of UK for immediately for something and I'll be back before my extension visa expired 2 weeks so can I come inside UK I mewn the uk border let's me in
As long as you have valid visa
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

AimanAmery
Newly Registered
Mood:
Yemen

Post by AimanAmery » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:43 pm

Many thanks

AimanAmery
Newly Registered
Mood:
Yemen

Home office rules

Post by AimanAmery » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:50 pm

Hello everyone
I happy to get some help here with a wonderful people
So my question is when the home office release rules about spouse visa for 2020 and when they do are we must follow the new rules or we stay with the old one because I'm confused about B1 and the life in the uk test I already done with both of them so I afraid if the home office change it to high level.ill apply on July 2020
regards
Aiman

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Home office rules

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:52 pm

B1 and LIUK test is for ilr not a spouse visa. There has been no change to this requirement for ilr via any visa route.

Spouse visa is A1 for initial visa and A2 for extension.

Any changes which might be made, would apply to all applications made after the date the changes are implemented.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AimanAmery
Newly Registered
Mood:
Yemen

Post by AimanAmery » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:06 pm

I mean I done with extinstion. I'll do leave to remain

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:18 pm

B1 and LIUK is required if applying for indefinite leave to remain. No rules changes to this for many years now so unsure what you believe might change.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:32 pm

Topics merged again!!!

You already asked this question on the 1st of January and received a reaponse. Asking again 5 days later in a new topic won't change the answer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)