ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language Requirements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

asimalone123
Newly Registered

English Language Requirements

Post by asimalone123 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:00 pm

I have fulfilled the requirements at the time of my first application to the British High commission when i have applied for the spouse visa from Pakistan. I have provided my degree certificate along with relevant letters from the university and Naric comparability statement. All the evidence regarding English requirement were accepted back then. My degree was assessed to equivalent of UK degree by the NARIC. Even at the time of spouse visa extension i didn't have to do any English Language test. Now at the of the ILR application would they accept the same evidence? Degree from Pakistan+Medium of instruction Letter from the university in Pakistan+NARIC comparability statement (5 years old)???

zimba
Mood:

Re: English Language Requirements

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:59 pm

Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

asimalone123
Newly Registered

Post by asimalone123 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:27 pm

Thank you Zimba for your inputs. What Do I answer to the question below, considering the above mentioned information:
Did you meet the knowledge of English requirement as part of an indefinite leave application made on or after 28 October 2013?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:29 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice