ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for Tier 2 Migrant dependant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

taziz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ILR for Tier 2 Migrant dependant

Post by taziz » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:10 pm

Hi guys,
I am bit confused about the requirements, all guidance i read made me more confused.
I have got my ILR 5 months ago (I was on Tie 2 General (shortage of occupation)) and now I am applying for my wife & son.
i just want to now what are the required documents:

Q1: do we have to show the maintenance funds for each applicant or is it not applicable ?
Q2: do we have to show cohabitation proof ? (its NOT asked in required docs in application
, any link would be appreciated where its mentioned that it required for ILR application of Tier 2 General Migrant Dependant)

if cohabitation docs required : are the bank statement first pages are enough of do I have to scan each page of 2 years bank statements for both f us ? (we don't have the joint account, neither we have any other kind of document to proof cohabitation.)

any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR for Tier 2 Migrant dependant

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:03 am

Q1: do we have to show the maintenance funds for each applicant or is it not applicable ?
ILR has no such requirement
Q2: do we have to show cohabitation proof ? (its NOT asked in required docs in application, any link would be appreciated where its mentioned that it required for ILR application of Tier 2 General Migrant Dependant)
Asked just today like 5 times :?
indefinite-leave-to-remain/cohabitation ... l#p1813810
if cohabitation docs required : are the bank statement first pages are enough of do I have to scan each page of 2 years bank statements for both f us ? (we don't have the joint account, neither we have any other kind of document to proof cohabitation.)
Any documents can be used. No bills, rental, mortgage docs at the same address ???
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice