ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

santhosh555
Newly Registered
India

Query

Post by santhosh555 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:39 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am working as a Web developer under the same sponsor for the last five years. Recently I came to understand My SOC 2137 (Web design and development professional) added to the shortage occupation list. My annual salary was £24,500 for the last two years. This month onwards I have to do the same type of works of the sister company of my sponsor company (Same Management) and Current month onwards, I am getting £ 6,500 annually from the second company. So altogether I am getting £31,000 annually from both companies.

I am meeting all other ILR requirements.

Could you please advise me whether I am eligible to apply ILR on next Month?

Amber
Mood:

Re: Query

Post by Amber » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:25 am

You will be exempt from the minimum earnings threshold if any of the following apply to you:

You have been employed in a job:
• that appears on the Shortage Occupation List in Appendix K, or has appeared on that
list during any time you were being sponsored to do that job during the last 6 years;
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

santhosh555
Newly Registered
India

Re: Query

Post by santhosh555 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:11 pm

Thank you very much Amber.