ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

** ILR Fee **

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dinushka

** ILR Fee **

Post by dinushka » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:53 am

Hi Members,

My wife is going to apply for ILR application next year. She arrived in UK 7th May 2016 on spouse visa (the entry clearance visa was starting on same date, and she could not come before). I think she can apply for ILR 28 days before 7th May 2021 (means 9th April 2021). I'm worried about the ILR fee. How early she can pay the ILR fee before submission of her application? Because normally in month of April , the Home Office increases the Fees. And her application is on border line.

I look forward for help. Thanks.

dinushka

Re: ** ILR Fee **

Post by dinushka » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:17 am

could i get help on it? Thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ** ILR Fee **

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:49 am

dinushka wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:53 am
Hi Members,

My wife is going to apply for ILR application next year. She arrived in UK 7th May 2016 on spouse visa (the entry clearance visa was starting on same date, and she could not come before). I think she can apply for ILR 28 days before 7th May 2021 (means 9th April 2021). I'm worried about the ILR fee. How early she can pay the ILR fee before submission of her application? Because normally in month of April , the Home Office increases the Fees. And her application is on border line.

I look forward for help. Thanks.
You must pay the fee based on the day you submit your application. You cannot pay a different fee and submit the application later after fee increases. Even if you do that, you will be asked for the fee difference later during processing. Stop trying to outsmart the system and apply for her normally when eligible
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice