ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ten years route ****ETS issues****

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

Ten years route ****ETS issues****

Post by Huntsgale19 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:17 am

Dear Members,

Just need bit information about previously used ETS toeic certificate in my student visa application.
As I’m going to apply ILR on ten years route in October 20. Currently on FLR M route applied for further LTR.
I’ve got my SAR where they’ve stated as following lines.

############## Please Do Not disclose ###############

Applicant has an invalid match that would require refusal on Suitability as we have clear evidence that this was obtained via the use of Deception.

As this is the case the application would fail the ten year test of leave.
######## End of NoneDisclosure##############

On ETS system They’ve found my two bookings against my name.
1st is questionable and 2nd is invalid.
“Note” I’ve only given the test once in 2012. Don’t have clue for 2nd one which is invalid.

I’ve had video linked interview while my initial FLR M application was under process in 2017. Outcome of the interview: credible.
Then I’ve issued a initial LTR on 5 year route.
Just wondering if this cause me trouble again in ILR. Even once it’s justified as Credible.

Your valuable advice would be really helpful.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Ten years route ****ETS issues****

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:42 am

Grant of FLR(M) does not mean anything. The accusation of deception would have not affected FLR(M) but it will affect your long residence.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

Post by Huntsgale19 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:37 pm

Thanks for your reply...
Is there any way to escape from refusal as you know it’s lengthy process specially when you’ve got family to look after.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:14 pm

Huntsgale19 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:37 pm
Thanks for your reply...
Is there any way to escape from refusal as you know it’s lengthy process specially when you’ve got family to look after.
No escape at least until the next 10 years. You might keep getting extensions under family visas routes.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:37 pm

Huntsgale19 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:37 pm
Thanks for your reply...
Apply under SET(M) rather than SET(LR) when your five years is up
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice