ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(O) Tier 1 Entrepreneur accelerate rout – waiting decision

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

javaidmr
Mood:

ILR SET(O) Tier 1 Entrepreneur accelerate rout – waiting decision

Post by javaidmr » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:06 pm

Applied for ILR Tier 1 entreprenuer, 3 years accelerated route 10 jobs - SET (O)
Service: Standard
Date application Submitted Online: 23/03/2020
1st email received notifying delay = 19/05/2020
Email received from Case Officer requesting documents: 25/05/2020
Documents sent to case officer: 27/05/2020
Op out re-use Biometrics scheme: 03/07/2020
UKVI have identified that you are eligible to use the IDV app (bio reuse update); 31/07/2020
invitation to use the new UKVCAS IDV app: 24/08/2020
Date Biometrics Enrolled booked : 25/08/2020 (i decided to book appointment instead of using app due to lot of docs and to assure the accuracy- is it good decision?)
Approval Received: waiting
BRP Card Received: Waiting

Since it is more then 5months and I have an emergency and I must want to travel outside country. I have the following questions.
1) Is there anyway we can speedup the process and I can get decision in a week time?
2) There are no docs resubmit, interview or clarification email/msg/call during this stage.
3) I am worried about approval of my application, based on all above timeline, can you hint me the chances of success of my application. Can I assume that if he asked me to use APP after docs, and bio reuse then it mean my application is successful and ready for BRP?
4) just to plan expected travel date, Based on your experience, when are you expecting approval in above scenario? i mean your best judgement.
5) should i send docs/photo by app or it is more safe to go biomatic center?

Mhunited
Newly Registered

Re: ILR SET(O) Tier 1 Entrepreneur accelerate rout – waiting decision

Post by Mhunited » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:30 pm

Hai mir i am in same boat as u there is no clean indication about tier1 enterpreneur successful i hv notice tier2 approval coming in quick time.but if yr brp card not expired just chk on wright to work site

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:24 pm

1) Is there anyway we can speedup the process and I can get decision in a week time?
2) There are no docs resubmit, interview or clarification email/msg/call during this stage.
3) I am worried about approval of my application, based on all above timeline, can you hint me the chances of success of my application. Can I assume that if he asked me to use APP after docs, and bio reuse then it mean my application is successful and ready for BRP?
4) just to plan expected travel date, Based on your experience, when are you expecting approval in above scenario? i mean your best judgement.
1) No. But you can write a cover letter and request to expedite your case. You will have to provide evidence for compassionate reason for example, medical emergency etc. It is up to the CW discretion but you can still try.

2) You will have to wait for any further communication.

3) UKVCAS IDV app is just a way to submit your biometrics. It is normal procedure for everyone now. UKVI identifies who is eligible for IDV app. It does not have anything to do with the decision process.

4) The standard timeline is 6 months. In the past applicants received approvals within 6 months. The complex cases may go beyond 6 months when an interview maybe required also. Given, covid times, it may take longer than usual. But, you maybe lucky to get a decision soon after you submit your biometrics. Your application is only completed after you submit biometrics.

5) Both are the same. No difference. If you already have uploaded your documents via UKVCAS website, you do not need to upload again on IDV app. IDV app will show all documents uploaded already. All you will need to do is IDV check i.e. take a selfie, do a liveliness check and take a photo of your passport before you submit. The best approach would be to use the IDV app if you already have an invite.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:48 pm

thanks for the detail reply.

i have send Documents to case officer by email at dated 27/05/2020 after his email then why they asked again to upload through ADV app.
since i have ILR tier 1 ent. and i have more then 500 pages (two companies, 10 employees) docs. so do you mean he start evaluate the case after biomatric /ADV or they already start working on my case the day i send the docs by email (27/05/20).

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:58 pm

if he wish to call interview, want to visit or if there are any complexty issue in the case, he suppose to contact in last 5 months. in your expereince is there still possibility for this this in last month(6th month). previously did you saw such case where he gp for this process in last month.
sorry for asing such stupit question. actualy i cant affored any more delay, so i want to hear some hope.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:15 pm

Tier 1 Entrepreneur is a complex route. Every case is different and processed on its own merits.
No one on the forum can give you a certain timeline as we dont know when your decision will be made. Before covid, majority applicants got approvals within 6 months. Some got approvals even on the last day completing 6 months. 6 months is the standard timeline. Complex cases can go beyond 6 months and an interview can be called also.

You must submit your documents via UKVCAS/IDV app as a normal procedure to complete your biometrics even if you have already sent it to CW via email.

Most probably some kind of Case Work would have done already on your case but you must complete the official steps to submit your biometrics.

(submitting Documents + ID verification) either through UKVCAS appointment OR IDV app.

Hopefully you will hear soon after you complete your biometrics.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:01 pm

Dear Javaid,

I wish you get your ILR at the earliest.

Could you please list of additional documents Home office asked you after submitting ILR applications as it may be useful and beneficial for future accelerated ILR applicants

I wish and Hope you will get good outcome soon

Thanking you

Regards,
Abuhf

javaidmr wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:06 pm
Applied for ILR Tier 1 entreprenuer, 3 years accelerated route 10 jobs - SET (O)
UKVI have identified that you are eligible to use the IDV app (bio reuse update); 31/07/2020
Date Biometrics Enrolled booked : 25/08/2020 (i decided to book appointment instead of using app due to lot of docs and to assure the accuracy- is it good decision?)

Since it is more then 5months and I have an emergency and I must want to travel outside country. I have the following questions.

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:07 pm

they did not asked any additional documents.
i have sent documents as they asked to send by email.
and now by AVD apps.
i have attached 55 files with more then 500 pages. i have two companies and 10-15 employees.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:28 pm

thats Amazing,

Did they asked or you submit any inveemtns funds transer receipt like proof of transfer of funds from home country to UK ?

what all documents you submitted , it will help future applicants

Thanks
javaidmr wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:07 pm
they did not asked any additional documents.
i have sent documents as they asked to send by email.
and now by AVD apps.
i have attached 55 files with more then 500 pages. i have two companies and 10-15 employees.

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:42 am

No i did not.
But i provided the letter from my bank confirming transection between my personal bank account to my business account.
And attached the personal bank statement which show all foreign remittance.
I will provide you full list of documents after the outcome of my decision.
ThAnks

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:31 pm

When are you expecting a reply ?. I have submitted the same application as you and after finding out how long it’s taking. My heart sank.

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:30 pm

Hamza127
I have no idea when i can get reply.
I am expecting this month. Coz this is the 6th month and 95% application is answered within 6 months.
When you have submitted.
What is your timeline ie application submittal, docs sent, biometric or any carrospendence with HO.

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:57 pm

I have submitted my case on July 15th and am expecting an invite for the idv app any day now. The only problem is that my Younger brother back home has Had a severe accident and can not walk. He lives alone with his kids and he needs me right now immensely. I need help regarding the cover letter I can send to home office requesting them to make an urgent desicion on my case, @Moderators is there a thread which can guide me with all the information or where can I find the nessacary information regarding this. Thank you

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:24 pm

@CULLINAN

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:32 pm

It so so sad to hear.
You have submitted your case just now and as per there average time, he suppose to take 6months to finalize.
So it mean early jan2021.
I think you required some letter from your brother Certified by local MPA/MNa, govt official or notary public and doctor report to confirm these emergency situation.
Further i heared, the case can be speedup if MP (in uk) wrote letter addressing to HO and requesting to speedup the case.
So if you included letter from your home country and ask local MP to support you then you might get early result.
Best of luck for the success of your case.

Hamza127
Pakistan

Post by Hamza127 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:39 pm

Thank you so much for your concern brother. It is very saddening for me as my brother can now barely walk and he needs my help. I have heard about the steps you have suggested. I am just waiting for a Moderator to confirm and further guide me with thier professional advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:39 pm

Do NOT attempt to start yet another timeline only thread for Tier 1 ent. There is an existing timeline thread for Set(O) and others and that is how it will remain.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Cam12
Newly Registered

Post by Cam12 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:49 pm

Hi Javaidmr

I'm also at Tier1 Entrepreneur visa, and will apply to accelerated route on December 2020. I just wanted to ask if you already got an answer from Home Office and how did it go?:)
My name is Sam, I live in London and do logistic business across the UK, my number mobile number removed by moderator-I would very appreciate if you would just message me, and I'd be in touch with you just for future, as I can't wait to apply for my extension as well :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:06 pm

Cam12 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:49 pm
Hi Javaidmr

I'm also at Tier1 Entrepreneur visa, and will apply to accelerated route on December 2020. I just wanted to ask if you already got an answer from Home Office and how did it go?:)
My name is Sam, I live in London and do logistic business across the UK, my number mobile number removed by moderator-I would very appreciate if you would just message me, and I'd be in touch with you just for future, as I can't wait to apply for my extension as well :)
I suggest you read the forum rules if you wish to remain an active member on the forum!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Cam12
Newly Registered

Post by Cam12 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:30 pm

javaidmr wrote:

HI Javaidmr

I'm also going to apply for the same route soon, just wondered how did it go for you and if you got your ILR?
Hope everything will be OK with your plans regardless:)

Best of Luck
Cam

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:35 pm

no realy
still no respond
waiting approval.

Cam12 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:30 pm
javaidmr wrote:

HI Javaidmr

I'm also going to apply for the same route soon, just wondered how did it go for you and if you got your ILR?
Hope everything will be OK with your plans regardless:)

Best of Luck
Cam