ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Residence ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

busra
Newly Registered

Long Residence ILR

Post by busra » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:48 pm

I am about to apply for ILR LR 10 years.
what would be the date of your application - submission online or date of super premium appointment?
Are they difficult to book in London and at what stage you book one during application process? Can you change the date?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Long Residence ILR

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:30 pm

what would be the date of your application - submission online
Date of application is the date you submit and pay online.
Or date of super premium appointment?
There is NO super priority at the moment. The service is suspended. Also note that the UKCVAS biomteric appointment is NOT a "super premium appointment'. It is only a biomteric enrollment appointment. Super priority is a UKVI service, when available and is NOT a UKCVAS service
Are they difficult to book in London and at what stage you book one during application process?
The appointment and super priority service are TWO different things completely. When super priority is available, it is part of the options in the online form. Your UKCVAS biomteric appointment can only bee booked AFTER you have submitted and paid online.
Can you change the date?
You can change the biometric appointment date if you wish. It has no effect on the UKVI ILR processing.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.