ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS use same email address

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sjagadeesan
India

UKVCAS use same email address

Post by sjagadeesan » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:56 pm

Hi,

I am about to submit my ILR application. I have question related to the email address to use for UKVCAS appointment. I just checked that i am still able to login to UKVCAS using my previous login created for Visa extension couple of months ago. If i use the same email address for my ILR application, will it create any conflict? Please advice.

I prefer using same email address because this is what i have given within my ILR application.

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: UKVCAS use same email address

Post by poper » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:04 pm

No. It wont cause a conflict.
If you use the same UKVCAS account, you will be asked to enter the application number for which you are booking appointment/uploading documents.
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

sjagadeesan
India

UKVCAS Document category

Post by sjagadeesan » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:29 pm

Hi,

I would like to know the correct document category for each of my below documents for ILR Set(o) application. If there is any guideline for this, pls advice. Please validate if the below look ok?

The documents i need to upload are
Documents Category
AQLS - Bachelors Degree (Naric) Educational
ELPS - CEFR Level C1 (Naric)Educational
Final Degree Certificate Educational
Absense Letter from Employer Sponsors / Employment
Consent form Signed (page 1 only) Mandatory
Current Passport (contains all UK entry stamps) Mandatory
All Prior and current BRP. Proof of Identity / Travel History
Visa approval Letter for my first entry to UK Sponsors / Employment
Jan Payslip Finances
Feb Online HSBC Bank statement showing Jan Salary credit Finances
Employer letter stating still required for foreseable future. Sponsors / Employment

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:55 pm

There is a sticky thread in this forum on this:

indefinite-leave-to-remain/uploading-yo ... 96002.html
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

sjagadeesan
India

Post by sjagadeesan » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:23 pm

poper wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:55 pm
There is a sticky thread in this forum on this:

indefinite-leave-to-remain/uploading-yo ... 96002.html
Brilliant !! Thanks Poper

sjagadeesan
India

ILR SET(o) documents query

Post by sjagadeesan » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:09 am

Hi,

Just want to clarify on the documents for below request.

The degree certificate for Mr XXXX to prove the level of English language required

For this i have submitted my India Bachelors Degree certificate and NARIC Red route to prove ELPS. Is this sufficient enough or should i also submit the medium of education certificate from the university?

Thanks

MYA

Post by MYA » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:18 am

NARIC Certificate would be enough

sjagadeesan
India

ILR public funds

Post by sjagadeesan » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:24 pm

Hi Experts,

I would like to Thank all those who helped me so far in my ILR application. Today i have received email confirmation from Home office that my ILR application is successful (waiting for BRP).

Next step will be to apply ILR for my spouse and child (in 2 months time when they become eligible).

In the meantime, since i got ILR, can i access public funds? Also can i register for Child benefit? My child is not born in UK and has not got her ILR yet. Please clarify.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR public funds

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:13 pm

sjagadeesan wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:24 pm
Hi Experts,

I would like to Thank all those who helped me so far in my ILR application. Today i have received email confirmation from Home office that my ILR application is successful (waiting for BRP).

Next step will be to apply ILR for my spouse and child (in 2 months time when they become eligible).

In the meantime, since i got ILR, can i access public funds? Also can i register for Child benefit? My child is not born in UK and has not got her ILR yet. Please clarify.
Where to ask: claiming-benefits/
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

MYA

Post by MYA » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:12 am

Hi jagdeshan

Nice to hear that you have got your ILR Approved.
If you don’t mind could you please share your timeline in relevant ILR (LR) thread.

By looking your previous posts on 11th February you mentioned you are going to apply, so getting decision on 1st March is quite quick.

Thanks

MYA

Post by MYA » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:20 am

Hi sjagdesen

I just found your time line, it was super priority application that’s why it was quick, and it was not the long residence application .

Congratulations 🥳

sjagadeesan
India

Post by sjagadeesan » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:27 am

MYA wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:20 am
Hi sjagdesen

I just found your time line, it was super priority application that’s why it was quick, and it was not the long residence application .

Congratulations 🥳
Thanks Mya. Yes SET(o) applications seem to progress faster even in standard type.

Experts,
I got a question related to Set(o) dependent application. I have recently got my ILR and planning to fill application for my spouse/child. Can i use my same email address to fill new application for my dependents? Hope it will be treated as a new application rather as variation to my old application (which is decided anyways). Please advice.

MYA

Post by MYA » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:11 pm

Yes u can use same email address, and use the new application reference number when asked.

sjagadeesan
India

ILR BRP card

Post by sjagadeesan » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:04 pm

Hi All,

Finally i have received my ILR BRP card today. Just couple of questions to make sure there is nothing wrong with the details in it.

1) The BRP card has short expiry date (31st Dec 2024). However in the letter it is mentioned UKVI will announce later about how to update the expiry date. Is this common for other as well?

2) In my earlier T2 BRP, the NINO number is stated in the remarks section. But the ILR BRP does not have any reference to the National insurance number. Is this ok?

Regards
Saravanan

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR BRP card

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:58 pm

sjagadeesan wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:04 pm
Hi All,

Finally i have received my ILR BRP card today. Just couple of questions to make sure there is nothing wrong with the details in it.

1) The BRP card has short expiry date (31st Dec 2024). However in the letter it is mentioned UKVI will announce later about how to update the expiry date. Is this common for other as well?

2) In my earlier T2 BRP, the NINO number is stated in the remarks section. But the ILR BRP does not have any reference to the National insurance number. Is this ok?

Regards
Saravanan
1. See link below.

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... rt-problem
If your BRP expires on 31 December 2024
You do not need to tell UKVI if your BRP expires on 31 December 2024 but you have leave to stay longer.

UKVI will update their information on how to update your BRP in early 2024. You do not need to do anything and your immigration status will not be affected.
2. Ilr brp cards do NOT have the NI numbers printed on. It is specific only to tier 2 visas/BRPs.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sjagadeesan
India

Tier 2 Dependent ILR - 5 yr route Set O

Post by sjagadeesan » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:50 pm

Hi,

Just a quick question related to Set(O) for Tier 2 dependents. The main applicant has now got ILR, however the stay of the dependents are still on Tier 2 dependent visa. So i believe Set O is the correct application to apply for their ILR when they get eligible (in few days).

In the application, when filling details about main T2G applicant. Should i give the last Tier2G Visa BRP number or the ILR brp number? Please clarify.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 Dependent ILR - 5 yr route Set O

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:52 pm

Just a quick question related to Set(O) for Tier 2 dependents. The main applicant has now got ILR, however the stay of the dependents are still on Tier 2 dependent visa. So i believe Set O is the correct application to apply for their ILR when they get eligible (in few days).

Yes, SET(O) is the only form they can use.
In the application, when filling details about main T2G applicant. Should i give the last Tier2G Visa BRP number or the ILR brp number? Please clarify.
Tier 2 details, ie sponsor details etc. Tier 2 BRP or ILR BRP.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sjagadeesan
India

Tier 2 Dep ILR application

Post by sjagadeesan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:41 am

Hi,

I have got ILR recently and am applying ILR for my spouse and child. In the Set(O) form i see the below two consent documents requested. Both the consent form are stated for my name but none requested for the main applicant (my spouse). Is it fine? Should i still go ahead and submit page 1 consent for my spouse and child plus page 2 and 3 signed my me?

Declaration signed by Mr XXXX (myself who already got ILR) to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks

Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on Mr XXXX (myself who already got ILR) for joint accounts or third party support

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:02 am

Consent form part 1 must be signed by the applicant, part two by you
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sjagadeesan
India

Post by sjagadeesan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:29 pm

Thanks Zimba.

Could you please confirm if Part 3 consent is required for Tier 2 Dependant ILR application (Set O)?

Since i provide financial support for my dependents, should i sign part 3 in addition to Part 2?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:32 am

sjagadeesan wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:29 pm
Thanks Zimba.

Could you please confirm if Part 3 consent is required for Tier 2 Dependant ILR application (Set O)?

Since i provide financial support for my dependents, should i sign part 3 in addition to Part 2?
NO as there is no financial support requirement

sjagadeesan
India

Post by sjagadeesan » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:49 am

Hi,

Could you please clarify on the UK absences during any leave granted since 11 January 2018?

My dependents had absences between Feb 2018 to April 2018, but the travel was done with a visa that is issued prior to 11 Jan 2018. So i assume i need not include these absences. Their Visa renewal was done in Nov 2018, so i will only include absences after Nov 2018 onwards.

Please confirm.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:58 pm

Correct