ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Upgrade to priority service after ILR application done

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kaethlin1
Newly Registered
Ghana

Upgrade to priority service after ILR application done

Post by Kaethlin1 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:13 am

Hi,
I applied for ILR together with my husband as a dependent, in mid March. We paid for the standard service (6 months) and we've done the biometrics.
I was on a Tier 2 visa and I'm still working in the same company that sponsored me. But the problem is I want to change companies soon and I cannot wait 6 months to do this due to personal and work problems. Is it possible to upgrade my application to priority or super priority service, even though I've submitted my application already and done the biometrics? And just pay the extra money required? Has anyone done this, or does anyone have any advice on this?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Upgrade to priority service after ILR application done

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:07 am

Is it possible to upgrade my application to priority or super priority service, even though I've submitted my application already and done the biometrics?

No it is not possible.
And just pay the extra money required?
You can't upgrade.
Has anyone done this, or does anyone have any advice on this?
It is NOT possible after submitting and paying online and having enrolled biomterics.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.