ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 year route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

spdatta13mar
Newly Registered

English Language Requirement for 10 year route

Post by spdatta13mar » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:00 pm

Hi,

I have a NARIC certificate proving my degree was taught in English. I am applying for ILR (10 year - Long Residency route). Do I still need to give English test?

Regards
Sree

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: English Language Requirement for 10 year route

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:02 pm

Do I still need to give English test?
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

spdatta13mar
Newly Registered

Addnl documents for ILR 10 year route (LR)

Post by spdatta13mar » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:11 pm

Hi,

I am trying to fill the ILR 10 year route application and there is a section on document list to be provided.

"All the passports you have held during this time. IF you cannot provide them all, you must provide the passports you have together with any home office letters or other documents granting you leave you leave to enter\ remain in the UK. You should also provide documents of the type posted below to show that you were continously resident in UK during any periods for which you are unable to provide passport"

Am I right in understanding that if I provide all my passports to cover the 10 year period, then there is no need to provide other supplementary documents like P60 (for each year), NHS registration letter, Utility bill etc?

Pls help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Addnl documents for ILR 10 year route (LR)

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:40 pm

spdatta13mar wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:11 pm
Hi,

I am trying to fill the ILR 10 year route application and there is a section on document list to be provided.

"All the passports you have held during this time. IF you cannot provide them all, you must provide the passports you have together with any home office letters or other documents granting you leave you leave to enter\ remain in the UK. You should also provide documents of the type posted below to show that you were continously resident in UK during any periods for which you are unable to provide passport"

Am I right in understanding that if I provide all my passports to cover the 10 year period, then there is no need to provide other supplementary documents like P60 (for each year), NHS registration letter, Utility bill etc?

Pls help.
Correct yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

spdatta13mar
Newly Registered

Penalty Fare notice declaration ILR 10 year route (LR)

Post by spdatta13mar » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:18 am

Hi,

I had got a Penalty fare notice for a train ticket from Southern rail in 2015 which was paid on the spot and case closed. I had been declaring this in my Tier 2 general application since then. I had called that out under the section

Convictions and other penalties
At any time you ever had any of the following in UK or another country?

A caution, warning, reprimand or other penalty?

However when filling out the ILR 10 year route (LR) form now, there is only one question

Do you have any civil judgement or civil penalty under the UK immigration acts?

I am not sure if I have to declare the Penalty fare notice under this section or a seperate cover letter as it seems the section is not present in the LR form?

Pls help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Penalty Fare notice declaration ILR 10 year route (LR)

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:40 am

Topics merged again. Can you please keep all your questions in one topic, this one. It is not necessary to start a new topic with every question you have on the same application!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

spdatta13mar
Newly Registered

Post by spdatta13mar » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:08 am

Apologies CR001,

Can you pls help with the above query on penalty fare. Appreciate your other responses.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:41 pm

No it does not need to be declared. A train fine is NOT a A caution, warning, reprimand or a penalty
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

spdatta13mar
Newly Registered

10 year route

Post by spdatta13mar » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:31 pm

Hi,

Under 10 year route SET LR, is there any requirement to provide reference letter from my current company?

Appreciate any help.

Regards
S

zimba
Mood:

Re: 10 year route

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:00 pm

No there are no employment-related requirements at all
Read te guide: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -residence
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice