ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR-probation-employer letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amjadk
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ILR-probation-employer letter

Post by amjadk » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:01 pm

Hi All,

I am 4 months into my new job and I am now eligible to apply for ILR under skilled worker category. The only issue is that I am still in the probationary period of the job but the job itself is a permanent contract. The employer has given me a letter for my ILR application with the following wordings. I would appreciate if you could advice on whether the wording of the letter would be acceptable and whether mention of the probation could cause me any issues.

Many thanks,
AK

"To Whom it may concern,

I can confirm that AK has been
employed with XX company since XX XX 2022. Please see the relevant information below:

Dates of Employment – XX XX 2022 to Present
Job Title – XX
Contract Type – Permanent
Salary per Annum – XX
Probation – AK is currently still in his probation period which is due to be
reviewed on XX XX 2022

AK will be required in a permanent, full-time capacity provided his probation is
cleared.

While the information provided is, to the best of company's knowledge,
completely accurate, XX company cannot accept any liability for decisions based on it.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely
XX (HR)"

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR-probation-employer letter

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:44 pm

Note that an employer letter requires to say they need you for the foreseeable future
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

amjadk
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by amjadk » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:51 pm

Thank you for your response. It is mentioned in the letter that I will be required in the permanent full time capacity but the HR have linked this with my probation as well.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:40 pm

amjadk wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:51 pm
Thank you for your response. It is mentioned in the letter that I will be required in the permanent full time capacity but the HR have linked this with my probation as well.
That is ok
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice