ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

query about ilr dependent spouse employment for set o

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

simplicity79

tier 2 got ilr now applying for spouse for ilr

Post by simplicity79 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:42 pm

Hi All

First of all I want to confirm that I got ilr by using set O application and now I am applying for spouse for ilr as he has spent 5 years on tier 2 general ( called skilled worker) now and making set O application - is this correct application.

There are some questions which are confusing and need help with that as well please

Q1. Select a category in which you are applying for indefinite leave to remain.

I have selected Skilled Worker, Tier 2 or International Sportsperson dependant.

There is some information regarding the person joining or accompanying I have to put my details as I am the person who my husband has to join and I have ILR.

The question on the application asked is

Which visa (sponsor -which is me) is applying for or been granted? Skilled Worker visa.
My question is now I have ilr but it is not giving the option of ilr which I already have and I can only choose skilled worker visa or tier 2 ( i have chosen skilled worker at the moment but also want to know whether I need to choose or tier 2 as my visa was tier 2 though but now it is called skilled worker).

I am not sure if this is going to be ok as I am still submitting the details about my old visa as there is not any option about ilr permit. However when my brp number is to submitted it is the ilr one now so I am putting number of my ilr brp and the next question after it is to put the licence number of my sponsor ( my employer). When I am on ILR i do not need sponsor so do I need to put my employer's licence number on my husband's application for ILR.

Please guide me.
Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: tier 2 got ilr now applying for spouse for ilr

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:57 pm

simplicity79 wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:42 pm
Hi All

First of all I want to confirm that I got ilr by using set O application and now I am applying for spouse for ilr as he has spent 5 years on tier 2 general ( called skilled worker) now and making set O application - is this correct application.

There are some questions which are confusing and need help with that as well please

Q1. Select a category in which you are applying for indefinite leave to remain.

I have selected Skilled Worker, Tier 2 or International Sportsperson dependant.

There is some information regarding the person joining or accompanying I have to put my details as I am the person who my husband has to join and I have ILR.

The question on the application asked is

Which visa (sponsor -which is me) is applying for or been granted? Skilled Worker visa. Correct
My question is now I have ilr but it is not giving the option of ilr which I already have and I can only choose skilled worker visa or tier 2 ( i have chosen skilled worker at the moment but also want to know whether I need to choose or tier 2 as my visa was tier 2 though but now it is called skilled worker). Correct

I am not sure if this is going to be ok as I am still submitting the details about my old visa as there is not any option about ilr permit. However when my brp number is to submitted it is the ilr one now so I am putting number of my ilr brp and the next question after it is to put the licence number of my sponsor ( my employer). When I am on ILR i do not need sponsor so do I need to put my employer's licence number on my husband's application for ILR. Correct, the last one on T2/skilled worker visa

Please guide me.
Thanks

simplicity79

bank statement and employer letter for spouse ilr dependent

Post by simplicity79 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:34 am

Hi All

I got my ILR last month after tier 2 visa skilled worker for 5 years. Now I am applying for my husband and child set o application as dependent. I am submitting my bank statement to support both of them. Please advise will that be ok. Do we need letter from husband's employer please advise and what shuold be the template.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: bank statement and employer letter for spouse ilr dependent

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:36 am

simplicity79 wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:34 am
Hi All

I got my ILR last month after tier 2 visa skilled worker for 5 years. Now I am applying for my husband and child set o application as dependent. I am submitting my bank statement to support both of them. Please advise will that be ok. Do we need letter from husband's employer please advise and what shuold be the template.

Thanks
NONE of those are needed for your dependants. The requirements are not the same :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

simplicity79

Re: bank statement and employer letter for spouse ilr dependent

Post by simplicity79 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:43 am

Then what are the requirements and where can I find them please advise

simplicity79

query about ilr dependent spouse employment for set o

Post by simplicity79 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:25 pm

I have ILR and now my spouse is applying for ILR as my dependent via applicaiton set O. is it mandatory to show his employment/business. Please advise. IF yes what kind of evidence or where to get this info please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: query about ilr dependent spouse employment for set o

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:28 pm

Topics Merged!!
simplicity79 wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:25 pm
I have ILR and now my spouse is applying for ILR as my dependent via applicaiton set O. is it mandatory to show his employment/business. Please advise. IF yes what kind of evidence or where to get this info please
No!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

simplicity79

Post by simplicity79 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:43 pm

thanks alot for the swift response. Will my payslip and bank statement will be enough to fulfill the financial requirements or do I need to submit the letter from my employer.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:48 pm

simplicity79 wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:43 pm
thanks alot for the swift response. Will my payslip and bank statement will be enough to fulfill the financial requirements or do I need to submit the letter from my employer.
There are NO financial requirements for PBS Dependents applying for ILR. Why do you think there is??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:02 pm

simplicity79 wrote:
Do NOT start new posts and repeat the same thing.
As advised several times, there is NO financial requirement for the dependants under the skilled worker route :!: :!:

Official guide: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... routes.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

simplicity79

Post by simplicity79 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:43 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:48 pm
simplicity79 wrote:
There are NO financial requirements for PBS Dependents applying for ILR. Why do you think there is??
Please see the financial requirements section in the middle of the web page below:
https://www.gov.uk/indefinite-leave-to- ... -work-visa

on this page it is stated Financial requirements
You must both:

have enough income to support yourselves and your dependants

so will my bank statement be enough to meet this requirement for my spouse and child. Because of this I am confused that I need to submit spouse's bank statement and employer letter or something

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:01 pm

There is NO requirement to prove financial evidence for PBS dependents applying for ILR!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

simplicity79

Post by simplicity79 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:03 pm

Thanks for confirmation and help and support. Highly appreciate that.