ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application - Company House Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

entrepy
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

ILR Application - Job creation

Post by entrepy » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:31 pm

Hello,

Your help is much appreciated.

During my extension application I showed 2 full time jobs that the business had. After the extension one of the full time workers said he will not be able to work for 35 hours per week and asked to reduce his hours. However, he offered to employ his father for the same job who have experience and can work 16 hours per week. They work for the same job now together 40 hours per week. Can I show them 2 part time employees working for the same job to satisfy the 1 full time job requirement? Or is it better to show another employee on another job working 16 hours per week to satisfy a full time job together with the employee working 24 hours per week?

Thank you beforehand.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR Application - Job creation

Post by zimba » Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:03 pm

Twp part-time positions that existed for 12 months each can be combined to make one full time equivalent
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

entrepy
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by entrepy » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:22 pm

Dear Zimba,

Thank you for your response. Please let me explain the situation further to get your best advice.

Employee A: 6 month full time and another 6 month part time (24 hours week) - The job existed during initial leave period as well.
Employee B: 12 part time (16 hours per week). Job existed during initial leave period but I have not claimed points for this particular job during extension application.
Employee C: 12 month part time (16 hours per week). Job existed during initial leave period but I have not claimed points for this particular job during extension application.

How would I group the jobs to get best way to satisfy the equivalent of 1 full time employee?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:06 pm

It is not about an employee. It is about a position, so assuming position B and C existed for at least 12 months, they can be combined to be counted as a full time job
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

entrepy
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by entrepy » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:41 am

Thanks you so much for your help.

entrepy
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

ILR Application - Job creation

Post by entrepy » Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:58 pm

Hello,

One of our employees, who is a manager, was full time employee over 30 hours and I claimed points for this particular job creation in my extension application.

After 6 months I received my extension, our manager asked to reduce his work hours due to his family issues. We decreased his overall hours down to 20 hours p/w but kept his hourly rate. We hired another person which works 10 hours a week to cover the manager, at lower salary rate. So, basically, job started before my extension as full time, and continued for 6 months as full time and then the total hours for the job stayed same but 2 people are employed to do the same job. Can I claim points for the job creation in this circumstances?

I have one more quick question. ILR application requests Evidence of Immigration Status in the UK. I do not have UKVI account and never used ID check app. How should I provide Evidence of Immigration Status?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:25 am

I already answered this above !!
Zimba wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:06 pm
It is not about an employee. It is about a position, so assuming position B and C existed for at least 12 months, they can be combined to be counted as a full time job
Also evidence of immigration status is your BRP

entrepy
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by entrepy » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:22 am

Dear Zimba,

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry, but I am struggling to understand.

Position is same (manager), it was full time by one employee now it is 2 part time employees, at different pay rate. The first 6 months after extension there was still 1 employee, after it became 2 employees at different pay rate. As I understand you confirm that I can claim points for job creation, as the position is still the same as long as it provides minimum of 30hr work p/w.

entrepy
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by entrepy » Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:18 am

Could you please confirm if I understood it correctly?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:09 pm

Both people need to have worked for 12 months post extension, then their hours can be combined as you can treat two as two separate positions

entrepy
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by entrepy » Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:16 pm

Thank you very much for your help Zimba.

entrepy
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

ILR Application - Company House Documents

Post by entrepy » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:19 am

It is mentioned on the guidance that Company House documents must show applicant as a director within 3 months before the application. I obtained documents in the end of October and want to provide them. Is there any requirements that documents must be obtained in the last 28 days?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Application - Company House Documents

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:28 am

1. Please do not post ILR questions/topics in the Tier 1 Ent sub forum!!

2. Keep ALL your ILR questions in ONE topic, this one, now merged
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

entrepy
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by entrepy » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:32 am

Sure.

Will you please help me to know, if there is any 28 days requirement on the documents provided?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:36 am

entrepy wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:32 am
Sure.

Will you please help me to know, if there is any 28 days requirement on the documents provided?
The document is free to obtain and can be downloaded anytime. Why won't you get a new one just before uploading?

entrepy
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by entrepy » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:37 am

Company house stopped providing Current Appointments Report since November 2022. I obtained one in end of October.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:40 pm

You can obtain a Company snapshot on the company information service online which has the same information. That is enough to satisfy the requirements

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:37 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

entrepy
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by entrepy » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:47 pm

Thank you very much for your help.

entrepy
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by entrepy » Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:40 pm

Visa application requires cohabitation evidence since our last grant.

It is required to be a an official letter or document addressed to myself and my spouse.

Me and my wife have separate bank statements both showing the same address. Can I provide bank statements as they are official documents and our common address shown in our accounts?

We do not receive any letter addressed to both of us at the same time. Council tax is on direct debit we do not receive any letter from the council.

Also, I will provide letter from the GP stating that we have been living at them same address since last 2 years.

I will add our tenancy agreement, however, it doesn't cover full period. It is rolled every year on the same conditions. I just receive notification of rent increase on email to confirm. Will that be useful?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:33 pm

ANY evidence can be used. There is no specific requirement at all

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:31 am

entrepy wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:40 pm
Visa application requires cohabitation evidence since our last grant.

It is required to be a an official letter or document addressed to myself and my spouse.

Me and my wife have separate bank statements both showing the same address. Can I provide bank statements as they are official documents and our common address shown in our accounts?

We do not receive any letter addressed to both of us at the same time. Council tax is on direct debit we do not receive any letter from the council.

Also, I will provide letter from the GP stating that we have been living at them same address since last 2 years.

I will add our tenancy agreement, however, it doesn't cover full period. It is rolled every year on the same conditions. I just receive notification of rent increase on email to confirm. Will that be useful? Yes if with reference to the address.
As it is and earlier advised, provide what you have got.

entrepy
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by entrepy » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:27 pm

Thank you very much.

entrepy
Newly Registered
Azerbaijan

Post by entrepy » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:20 pm

Dear moderators,

I have a quick question regarding language requirements.

I completed a degree during my stay on Entrepreneur visa and on my visa application I mentioned that I will be able to provide degree certificate. However, university has sent me a Statement of Award (which is a official proof of my completion of degree) and informed me that degree certificate will be sent during the next 6 months.

Is the Statement of Award document enough to prove my completion of degree to satisfy English language requirements?

I will provide my previous IELTS results which I used on my initial application. Also, I can provide IELTS test results which is still valid, taken less than 2 years ago.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:27 pm

entrepy wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:20 pm
Dear moderators,

I have a quick question regarding language requirements.

I completed a degree during my stay on Entrepreneur visa and on my visa application I mentioned that I will be able to provide degree certificate. However, university has sent me a Statement of Award (which is a official proof of my completion of degree) and informed me that degree certificate will be sent during the next 6 months.

Is the Statement of Award document enough to prove my completion of degree to satisfy English language requirements?

I will provide my previous IELTS results which I used on my initial application. Also, I can provide IELTS test results which is still valid, taken less than 2 years ago.
Don't complicated things or bring confusion on that requirements, you have previously proved meeting English language requirements and can still reuse dame evidence if deemed necessary.