ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Early ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Letsdothis
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Early ILR

Post by Letsdothis » Sat May 13, 2023 8:36 pm

Hello
I’m in the process of applying for early ilr however on the for it states we’re you under 24 when you received your first stay - however I received mine when I was exactly 24. I meet all the other requirements do I still have a chance of getting this

Casa

Re: Early ILR

Post by Casa » Sat May 13, 2023 9:08 pm

Letsdothis wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 8:36 pm
Hello
I’m in the process of applying for early ilr however on the for it states we’re you under 24 when you received your first stay - however I received mine when I was exactly 24. I meet all the other requirements do I still have a chance of getting this
What do you mean by 'early ILR' ?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Letsdothis
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Letsdothis » Sun May 14, 2023 10:27 am

It also known as the private life Ilr introduced 2021/2022

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun May 14, 2023 10:43 am

I believe the criteria is "when you were aged between 18 and 24" not 'under 24".

I'm sure there are other who will be able to advise you further.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon May 15, 2023 11:27 am

Letsdothis wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 10:27 am
It also known as the private life Ilr introduced 2021/2022
You can ONLY get ILR under Appendix Private Life, given that:

• you were first given a visa on the basis of your private life when you were aged between 18 and 24 and you met the half-life test
• you initially arrived in the UK as a child
• you have lived in the UK for at least 5 continuous years
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice