ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complex Issues ILR super priority Set M

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

0M0M
Newly Registered

Complex Issues ILR super priority Set M

Post by 0M0M » Wed May 31, 2023 7:21 pm

Hello all,
Seeking some help and guidance here. My spouse came to the UK in May 2018 and we’ve gone through the FLR and have today submitted the biometrics for ILR.
We chose to go with the super priority service and submitted it at a local centre at 10am.
We got an email saying the below at around 3pm:
Thank you for your Super Priority Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain/Settlement. We have attempted to process your application within the 24 hour service standard, unfortunately it appears your application will not be processed within the 24 hour target.

This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision.

We expect to make a decision on your application as soon as possible.

Please note as we have begun consideration of your application within 24 hours of submission, we have met our obligations under the Super Priority service and you will therefore will not be eligible for a refund of the Super Priority fee

I’m very upset about this and I can’t seem to think what could have possible made this an very complex issue. My spouse doesn’t work and I sponsored using all the required documents, I uploaded all the accommodation documents (we rent with parents),, I submitted as much proof of address correspondence as possible and relationship evidence too.
Does anyone have any experience with this? What should I expect now? Can I chase this up with anyone?

Thanks
0M0M

meself2
Ireland

Re: Complex Issues ILR super priority Set M

Post by meself2 » Wed May 31, 2023 7:30 pm

0M0M wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 7:21 pm
Does anyone have any experience with this?
That's a typical experience of people on the forum.
I applied for a priority visa service and I am still waiting for a response. What is happening ?
0M0M wrote:
What should I expect now?
We don't know. Just wait.
0M0M wrote:
Can I chase this up with anyone?
Don't think so, but I am happy to be corrected.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

heaths123
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Post by heaths123 » Wed May 31, 2023 7:51 pm

I haven’t been told that my application is complex, however was asked for additional information today from home office - April bank and pay statements (I provided May as they only asked for the most recent ones and I wrongly thought the other 28 supporting documents would be enough information)

I know my reply isn’t much help, but hope it brings you some comfort knowing you’re not the only one!

I’m at 36 hours post biometrics now :(

0M0M
Newly Registered

Post by 0M0M » Wed May 31, 2023 8:03 pm

Thank you both for your replies.

Also just wanted to add immigration history:
May 2018 arrival into UK
July to Oct 2019 overseas
March 2020 overseas
Dec 2021 to April 2022 overseas
July to August 2022 overseas

VicentSilaa
Newly Registered
Mood:
Tanzania

Post by VicentSilaa » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:47 pm

Have you received the answer, as I have received the same email today I have submitted on Friday last week

VicentSilaa
Newly Registered
Mood:
Tanzania

Post by VicentSilaa » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:48 pm

Thank you for your Super Priority Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain/Settlement. We have attempted to process your application within the 24 hour service standard, unfortunately it appears your application will not be processed within the 24 hour target.

This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision.

We expect to make a decision on your application as soon as possible.

Please note as we have begun consideration of your application within 24 hours of submission, we have met our obligations under the Super Priority service and you will therefore will not be eligible for a refund of the Super Priority fee.

Kind regards,

xxxxxxx
Marriage & Family Casework | Visa, Status and Information Services
Customer Services Group | UK Visas and Immigration

The Data Protection Act 2018 governs how we use personal data. For details of how we will use your personal information and who we may share it with please see our Privacy Notice for the Border, Immigration and Citizenship system at https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... itizenship. This also explains your key rights under the Act, how you can access your personal information and how to complain if you have concerns.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:06 am

The advice given above remains the same for ALL. Each application is separate and unique. You do NOT get to determine if your application is complex or not. This is entirely up to the UKVI. Also, note that the experiences of others may not be relevant to your case.

I applied for a priority visa service and I am still waiting for a response. What is happening  ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice