ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial requirements ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Financial requirements ILR

Post by Ticktack » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:21 pm

susierolaleverton wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:01 pm
Hi thank you for response I think I got my initial visa October 2018 then grant my second visa I think from the email it’s July 2021.
The question asked by AmazonianX is
On what date did you enter UK after the grant of your initial spouse visa?
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:51 pm

Sorry,I came to Uk April 2018 as fiancée visa got married in June and applied for 1st flrm and granted October 2018.Thank you.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:40 am

susierolaleverton wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:51 pm
Sorry,I came to Uk April 2018 as fiancée visa got married in June and applied for 1st flrm and granted October 2018.Thank you.
It appears you are eligible since September 2023 to apply.
With exact dates given would be possible to give exact likely answers.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:23 am

Thank you would that be okey to apply today?16th December 2023?we got all documents now.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:29 am

It ask me how long I lived in the Uk is that start since I came here for fiancée visa April 2018?thank you.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:27 pm

susierolaleverton wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:23 am
Thank you would that be okey to apply today?16th December 2023?we got all documents now.
Yes you can so far all requirements met.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:28 pm

susierolaleverton wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:29 am
It ask me how long I lived in the Uk is that start since I came here for fiancée visa April 2018?thank you.
State date based on when spouse visa was granted.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:13 pm

I got my initial visa October 2018 was it mean I lived here 5 yrs and 2 months coming end of December?sorry I’m just confused about yr.just make sure I input the right one.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:20 pm

Just put how long you have lived in the UK from when you arrived. This question is not important and is not a deal breaker. UKVI do know the rules that your qualifying period starts when your spouse visa was issued and that the time on a fiance visa does not count for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:31 pm

Okey thank you for help.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:52 pm

Hello,just ask for advise,for self employed does it need to provide 12 months payslip for applyingILR?or 12 months bank statement showing the wages is fine?thank you.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:07 pm

Hello may I ask advise about this one?

You must include all your reasons for wanting to stay in the UK on this application.

If you apply later giving reasons you could give now you may lose the right to appeal a refusal of that application.

You can give your additional reasons in the space provided at the end of this application if needed.

(Required)

I understand I must provide all my reasons for wanting to stay in the UK on this application and will do so.

We have a 2 yr old son who is already British National what else should I provide for me wanting to stay in a Uk?thank you.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:10 pm

Need help for this pls:
Evidence of ongoing self-employment through the provision of at least one of the following: a bank statement dated no more than three months earlier than the date of application showing transactions relating to ongoing trading, or evidence dated no more than three months earlier than the date of application of the renewal of a license to trade or of ongoing payment of business rates, business-related insurance premiums, employer National Insurance contributions or franchise payments to the parent company for Mr.(WHAT DOES IT MEAN?for my husband who is self employed thanks a lot

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:07 pm

susierolaleverton wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:07 pm

You must include all your reasons for wanting to stay in the UK on this application.

If you apply later giving reasons you could give now you may lose the right to appeal a refusal of that application.

You can give your additional reasons in the space provided at the end of this application if needed.

(Required)

I understand I must provide all my reasons for wanting to stay in the UK on this application and will do so.

We have a 2 yr old son who is already British National what else should I provide for me wanting to stay in a Uk?thank you.
This is question that no one else can answer for you; how does someone else know why you want to stay in UK?
Answer truthfully as it relates to your circumstances.
This can include but not limited to family, social, professional reasons.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:32 pm

susierolaleverton wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:07 pm

(Required)

You do not need to provide any extra reasons why you need to stay in the UK. If you do, the system will generate a document list asking you to provide evidence for this. This is not needed for someone who qualifies normally :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:33 pm

susierolaleverton wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:10 pm
Need help for this pls:
Evidence of ongoing self-employment through the provision of at least one of the following: a bank statement dated no more than three months earlier than the date of application showing transactions relating to ongoing trading, or evidence dated no more than three months earlier than the date of application of the renewal of a license to trade or of ongoing payment of business rates, business-related insurance premiums, employer National Insurance contributions or franchise payments to the parent company for Mr.(WHAT DOES IT MEAN?for my husband who is self employed thanks a lot
What is confusing here ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:47 pm

Hi,thank you for response it says to provide on going self employment like bank statement but my husband as self employed it’s not showing on a bank statement but he bought a work boots from Amazon last 2 weeks ago was it okey to print it out and make a cover letter?

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:53 pm

My husband is self employed and he provided 12 months latest payslip from jan.-Dec he is paying every week,but there is showed on 3 rd week of his payslip he get paid but it’s not showing on the bank statement,I think the hr made mistake I’m not sure was it big deal for home office?thank you.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:01 pm

Is your husband trying to apply as a self-employed person or did you choose this option as he just happens to also be self-employed ?

Note that the form should NOT be treated as full disclosure. You answer YES only if you plan to apply under such a category :!: Otherwise, you will get a confusing mess of a document list

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 pm

Yes he is self employed for 7 yrs he is British National,we have to combine our income as I only work partime and it’s not meet the financial requirements,I have all documents in my side as employed,I just need to complete my husbands requirements just only the things I ask from the forum as I don’t know this will affect my ILR application thank you.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:25 pm

susierolaleverton wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:47 pm
Hi,thank you for response it says to provide on going self employment like bank statement but my husband as self employed it’s not showing on a bank statement but he bought a work boots from Amazon last 2 weeks ago was it okey to print it out and make a cover letter?
I cannot understand what you are trying to say here. Do you mean he uses his personal bank account for work too ? Please explain why you cannot provide any evidence of self-employment activity

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:52 pm

My husband has proved of national insurance of his payslip and it also shows on his AS3002 he is a sole trader works for different company is that’s enough?we just confused what to provide from this category;
-Evidence of ongoing self-employment through the provision of at least one of the following: a bank statement dated no more than three months earlier than the date of application showing transactions relating to ongoing trading, or evidence dated no more than three months earlier than the date of application of the renewal of a license to trade or of ongoing payment of business rates, business-related insurance premiums, employer National Insurance contributions or franchise payments to the parent company for Mr.

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:04 pm

I mean on his National insurance contribution*

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:17 pm

It tells you what kind of document they expect. Why bank statements can't be provided showing business activity ?

susierolaleverton
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by susierolaleverton » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:40 pm

Thank you for response,he is sole trader not limited company the only money that send to his bank account statement to do with his work is just the wages being paid by different companies.he has provided 12 months latest payslips and 12 months bank statement as same the months as payslips.