ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR postal applications (excluding 10/14 yr.)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ILR2015-2016

Re: ILR postal applications (excluding SET(LR))

Post by ILR2015-2016 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:00 pm

visaforus wrote:
ILR2015-2016 wrote:
visaforus wrote:UPDATE

Alhumdulillah by the Grace of Almighty Allah, We received our passports today with approval letter.
This is our timeline

Our timeline:
main applicant +1 Dep(wife)

Application sent: 26 Jan 16
Delivered: 27 Jan
Payment taken : 29 Jan 16
BRP Letter Dated: 2nd Feb 16

BRP Letter Received: 4 Feb 16
BRP Done- 4 Feb 16
Four 'under consideration' emails roughly every month.

and Docs and Passport received today around 10, next Friday would have been our 6 month period over !! :D
This has been a very long journey for us, Husband had actually qualified for ILR in 2013, but it was rejected for a very silly reason.And we had no option to appeal as we had existing Tier 1 general visa till Jan this year.

Anyways after nearly 12 years my husband gets to see this day . Alhumdulillah

Could some one please guide me or provide a link on how to apply for children born in UK passport now.

Good luck and thanks to all !!
Many congratulations! Could you please advise if you had any amendments with your tax returns? Were you self employed?
Sorry for the late reply. Initial application and extension were self employed +employed. ILR was employed only. No tax amendments. Thank you
thanks for the update:)

Shawnmirza

Post by Shawnmirza » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:24 pm

visaforus wrote:UPDATE

Alhumdulillah by the Grace of Almighty Allah, We received our passports today with approval letter.
This is our timeline

Our timeline:
main applicant +1 Dep(wife)

Application sent: 26 Jan 16
Delivered: 27 Jan
Payment taken : 29 Jan 16
BRP Letter Dated: 2nd Feb 16
BRP Letter Received: 4 Feb 16
BRP Done- 4 Feb 16
Four 'under consideration' emails roughly every month.

and Docs and Passport received today around 10, next Friday would have been our 6 month period over !! :D

This has been a very long journey for us, Husband had actually qualified for ILR in 2013, but it was rejected for a very silly reason.And we had no option to appeal as we had existing Tier 1 general visa till Jan this year.

Anyways after nearly 12 years my husband gets to see this day . Alhumdulillah

Could some one please guide me or provide a link on how to apply for children born in UK passport now.

Good luck and thanks to all !!

Congratulations on this, really happy for you. I have applied on the 1st of Feb so lets see when i will get mine sorted.

I do have 2 kids whom i will be applying under MN1 route, can you send me an email at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, just wanted to discuss what process to follow and some questions regarding Referees,

Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,
Zeeshan
Last edited by noajthan on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal info

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:54 pm

Shawnmirza wrote:Congratulations on this, really happy for you. I have applied on the 1st of Feb so lets see when i will get mine sorted.

I do have 2 kids whom i will be applying under MN1 route, can you send me an email at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, just wanted to discuss what process to follow and some questions regarding Referees,

Regards,
Zeeshan
Don't be selfish, post in public so all who are interested may benefit.

Board T&Cs
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Shawnmirza

Post by Shawnmirza » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:37 pm

noajthan wrote:
Shawnmirza wrote:Congratulations on this, really happy for you. I have applied on the 1st of Feb so lets see when i will get mine sorted.

Regards,
Zeeshan
Don't be selfish, post in public so all who are interested may benefit.

Board T&Cs
Dear Noajthan,

I apologise if my message pushed wrong buttons but i was just enquiring about MN1 which can't be posted into this thread as this is mainly for ILR processing timelines as per the subject of the thread.

Selfish is a bit harsh word to use my friend. I am always open to help others with the knowledge i hold but i wasn't sure about MN1 process and wanted to discuss this.

Once again if my message hurt you in anyway i apologise and i hope we all hear good news without any delays.

Regards,
Zeeshan

moa
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by moa » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:13 pm

nasir639 wrote:
nasir639 wrote:Hello Everyone,

Thanks everyone for sharing their experiences, this forum is really helpful.

I have a query and I will appreciate if anyone can shed some light on it based on your experience.

I applied for ILR TIER 1 route for myself and 1 dependent at the start of April 2016. I had a discrepancy in 2010/2011 tax year which was corrected and got updated only last week. I need to travel urgently so I was considering paying extra and upgrade to premium service,however from some posts in this forum I read that Hmrc are only updating revenue asssssment and not SA302 since its more than 4 years old. Also, a lot of people seem to think that HO only look at SA302 and if that's the case then its its a bit tricky.

I need some advice on:
1) does updating sa302 really matter. If so, how can I get my Sa302 updated.
2) should I go for premium upgrade?

Your help is much appreciated.
Regards,
Nas

Hi. Can someone respond please.

Thanks.
Hi, you can get your updated SA302 from HMRC there is no problem in that. Its good to get it as early as possible it only takes about 10 days to get it done once you ask for it. Hope that will help, many thanks.

math123

Post by math123 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:21 pm

Hi Nasir,

As far as i know hmrc is not updating the sa302 for amendmends older than 4 years.

Shawnmirza

Post by Shawnmirza » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:11 am

Help Required,

In my previous application for extension i have added myself and 3 dependents (One UK Born Son). I have applied for ILR on the 1st of Feb and skipped ILR for my son born in UK as per MN1 Section 1 (3) which states that after i will get my ILR approved i can apply for Naturalisation for children born in UK.

Now i have received a letter from Homeoffice asking why i haven't added my 2nd Son (who is born in UK) to my ILR application where in the cover note and in the application i have mentioned that After approval i will be applying for his Naturalisation.

Just wondered have anyone else came through this before and what should be the best way to approach.

Any help / information would be highly helpful.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Regards,

longhorn

Post by longhorn » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:03 am

Shawnmirza wrote:Help Required,

In my previous application for extension i have added myself and 3 dependents (One UK Born Son). I have applied for ILR on the 1st of Feb and skipped ILR for my son born in UK as per MN1 Section 1 (3) which states that after i will get my ILR approved i can apply for Naturalisation for children born in UK.

Now i have received a letter from Homeoffice asking why i haven't added my 2nd Son (who is born in UK) to my ILR application where in the cover note and in the application i have mentioned that After approval i will be applying for his Naturalisation.

Just wondered have anyone else came through this before and what should be the best way to approach.

Any help / information would be highly helpful.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Regards,
Hi,

The caseworker asked the same question to one of my friend who went on PEO, he simply said that the child is UK born and doesnt need to travel anytime soon. He also mentioned that when he gets his ILR, he would apply for Child's registration as a British Child.

They probably didnt read your cover letter :) Simply writing a letter explaining this should suffice.

Have a look at the similar post which'd help you writing your reply.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 95607.html

wasi36

Post by wasi36 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:22 am

As far as i know if you ever applied for your childs visa(dependant) you still have apply again before MN1 application

kapil83
Newly Registered

Post by kapil83 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:07 pm

Hi Wasi36

hi mate any updates after the interview?? are you considering for premium upgrade?? My friend still have not heard anything yet, its almost 3 months now since he had interview.

wasi36

Post by wasi36 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi Kapil
No update yet. 2months and 10 days now since i have been interviewed. Some of senior members beleive my app.may not be considered for prem upgarade so i am still waiting. They reply in due time
I applied on 5th of march. Interviewed on 19th of may.
There was PEO Approval yesterday. He had tax amendments for 10-11. But no question was asked and no form was given to fill.

kapil83
Newly Registered

Post by kapil83 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi Wasi36

Thanks for the reply it will be exactly 6 months wait for my friend on the 4th aug and had his interview on may 4th (3 months since interview). so he is expecting in a weeks time. he didnt have any ammendments and paid all taxes on time

NickTheKiwi

Post by NickTheKiwi » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:53 pm

Sent 20th June, Signed special delivery 21st June, payment taken a few days later and nothing since. No letter no nothing just take the money and don't give you a receipt.

winnter_summer
Newly Registered

Post by winnter_summer » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:05 pm

kapil83 wrote:Hi Wasi36

hi mate any updates after the interview?? are you considering for premium upgrade?? My friend still have not heard anything yet, its almost 3 months now since he had interview.
Hi,
Applied end of November 2015. I had interview on 24/05/2016. No update yet. still waiting. I ring home office every week. same answer every day ' still considering' :cry: . call centre staff not very friendly either.

dhillu
Newly Registered

Post by dhillu » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:39 am

Dear all,

I have applied on 19th Feb and still waiting for decision, is there anyone who applied during same time and still waiting for decision?

Thanks,
Dhillu

SetO guy

Post by SetO guy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:59 pm

Hi Dhillu,

I have applied on March 17. Since then I only received one auto email from HO that my application is still under consideration.

I think you should hear something in the next couple of weeks. Otherwise i am not sure, probably meeting the local MP is the only choice left. What are u planning to do.

dhillu
Newly Registered

Post by dhillu » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:07 pm

Hello friend, thanks for your reply, I will wait till 19th August and then I can call them to find the status. I am hoping some update from HO by then!!

SetO guy

Post by SetO guy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:28 pm

Dhillu,

Thats a good start. I am sure you will hear something in the next couple of weeks.

Shawnmirza

Post by Shawnmirza » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:13 pm

SetO guy wrote:Dhillu,

Thats a good start. I am sure you will hear something in the next couple of weeks.

I have applied on the 1st of Feb and still waiting, received a letter last week from HO enquiring why i haven't attached the form for my son who is born in UK .Replied back to the letter yesterday but rest still waiting.

dhillu
Newly Registered

Post by dhillu » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:01 pm

Shawnmirza wrote:
SetO guy wrote:Dhillu,

I have applied on the 1st of Feb and still waiting, received a letter last week from HO enquiring why i haven't attached the form for my son who is born in UK .Replied back to the letter yesterday but rest still waiting.

Good luck!! Hopefully your visa will be sorted soon.

SetO guy

Post by SetO guy » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:24 am

Hi Dhillu,

Have you had any self employment in your ilr application or previous applications.

I have had some self employment for initial and extention. But ilr application all paye.

dhillu
Newly Registered

Post by dhillu » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:32 am

SetO guy wrote:Hi Dhillu,

Have you had any self employment in your ilr application or previous applications.

I have had some self employment for initial and extention. But ilr application all paye.

It is same with me, I had self employment for initial and extension but only PAYE for ILR application. One of my friend's friend who applied on 9th Feb received letter from HO last week saying that they need more time to decide, I do not have more details though!

SetO guy

Post by SetO guy » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:43 am

Thank you Dhillu.

I was wondering if HO mentioned any new timlines on your friend' case. 6 months is already too too long and now further wait.

dhillu
Newly Registered

Post by dhillu » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:18 am

SetO guy wrote:Thank you Dhillu.

I was wondering if HO mentioned any new timlines on your friend' case. 6 months is already too too long and now further wait.
I have been told that there was no new time line but this information may not be accurate as this is not my direct contact. I will keep this updated if any new updates.

aakkoo
Pakistan

Post by aakkoo » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:33 am

Applied on 4 Feb 2016 Set (M) for my wife via Manchester council. Received the Approval Letter today 01/08/2016. The Biometric is on its way within 7 working days.

Good luck guys it was a long wait but looks like HO started processing Feb applications. Very soon all people waiting will get the good news.
"Pray before you are Prayed upon"