ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Recommendation for Lawyers for ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nanu
Newly Registered

Recommendation for Lawyers for ILR application

Post by Nanu » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:11 am

Dear all,

I have greatly benefited from this group list. However, I cannot get an online date despite trying the last one month, including the time when they change the date (!) nor their telephone lines! Because of work travels, I am unable to apply by post. I read that lawyers can do an express service. Can anyone recommend a good legal consulting firm for an ILR application please? I need to apply sometime after January 1st week.

Many thanks!!

ChetanOjha

Re: Recommendation for Lawyers for ILR application

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Nanu wrote:Dear all,

I have greatly benefited from this group list. However, I cannot get an online date despite trying the last one month, including the time when they change the date (!) nor their telephone lines! Because of work travels, I am unable to apply by post. I read that lawyers can do an express service. Can anyone recommend a good legal consulting firm for an ILR application please? I need to apply sometime after January 1st week.

Many thanks!!
Nanu,

Solicitors have their own quota of appointments. I have sent you two solicitors which I have heard are good. But do shop around you may find cheaper alternatives but can't comment on that.

positivesolitude

Post by positivesolitude » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:40 am

Chetanojha

Can you recommend good solicitors to me as well please?I need to apply for ILR in March and unable to get any dates so far.

Thank You.

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:11 am

positivesolitude wrote:Chetanojha

Can you recommend good solicitors to me as well please?I need to apply for ILR in March and unable to get any dates so far.

Thank You.
PM'ed you.

positivesolitude

Post by positivesolitude » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:16 am

Thanks Chetan.

VRM
Newly Registered

Post by VRM » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:14 am

Try these guys, they seem to be good:

www.joneskel.com/

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:32 am

You won't be able to book appointments for March yet. Slots aren't released until 6 weeks before.

shamsi
Newly Registered

Solicitor advice

Post by shamsi » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Hi CHetanojha,

Could you please recommend any solicitors to help represent me for my ILR appointment at the PEO?

ChetanOjha

Re: Solicitor advice

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:08 am

shamsi wrote:Hi CHetanojha,

Could you please recommend any solicitors to help represent me for my ILR appointment at the PEO?
I used services of below.She charged 500+VAT(No-Win, No-Fee basis). Slots free on mondays and wednesday. Better confirm your slot atleast a week before.

Jindy Hothi LLB (Hons)
Solicitor & Consultant
Jones Kelleher & Associates Limited
Immigration and Work Permit Consultants
11-15 Highbridge Wharf, Eastney Street, Greenwich, SE10 9PS
Tel 020 8858 4488 / Fax 020 8858 4321
Registered with the Office of the Immigration Service Commissioner (OISC). Registration No: F2001-00023 For more information please visit www.joneskel.com