ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone to share Birmingham PEO experience?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pravin24
Newly Registered

Anyone to share Birmingham PEO experience?

Post by pravin24 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Hi Everyone,

First of all a very big thanks to all the members who are contributing to this forum. This forum is very helpful.

I am applying for ILR at Birmingham PEO in 2 weeks time. I am applying under HSMP JR category. I just wanted to know if anyone who had been to this PEO and could share their experience with us.

I am only asking this because I would like to know the chance of asking for P60s as I don't have for first 2 years. I did read many topics in this forum stating that its not mandatory but again depends on caseworker. But I couldn't find any such case for Birmingham PEO.

Your response is very much appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.

Cheers
Prav

coolwp

Post by coolwp » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:30 am

I have a appointment after two weeks.. will definitely share my experience. Mine is WP+ WP+ Tier1. Gud luck for your case

pravin24
Newly Registered

Post by pravin24 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Thanks mate & wish you the same!

Anyone else who have already expreinced Birmingham PEO?

Thanks