Page 1 of 1

Home Office Reference Number

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:27 am
by juliajules1979
Does anybody know what the home office reference number is? My husband has a spouse entry clearance visa. There are a couple of codes on the visa but I dont know which one to put on the set M form. Any ideas?

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 pm
by lesley15
I too have got stuck on this,i think they mean reference number which might be on any letters that have been sent to you from them,i can only see there reference number and case numbers so have decided to leave it blank.

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:55 am
by juliajules1979
Thanks Lesley, its all confusing!

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:09 pm
by gidoc
HO ref no is on the letter you get from UKBA when your visa is issued.
Best Regards

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:46 pm
by juliajules1979
Thanks for your reply. My husband didnt get a letter issued when he got his visa, he only go a visa stuck in his passport. I will leave it blank, I cant see it will be an issue. Many thanks for your reply.

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:21 pm
by lesley15
If you have an letters from immigration it will be on there but don't worry if not.We went today and were successful in getting our ILR.It went straight forward and they were nice and friendly.Such a relief it is all over.