ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 14 YEARS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

latinointheuk
Ecuador

ILR 14 YEARS

Post by latinointheuk » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:03 pm

help me please, i am about to apply for the 14 years, i have paylips, gps, bank statements, but i have a little problem, about a year i was sent to SUTTON MAGISTRATES COURT. for failing to show a valid london bus ticket, london transport sent me to court, they didnt accept me the fine £25. had to pay almost £200 in fees to courts. NOW. does anyone knows if it will be a problem, should i mention in the application about this matter?

impactcrew

Post by impactcrew » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:16 pm

I would mention it in the application otherwise they will find out and consider you to be not a good citizen, whereas if you disclose it at least you are admitting i was at fault for a trivial petty offence but i have disclclosed it nad good luck mr/mrs/miss!

Zebrudaya

Post by Zebrudaya » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Dear lationintheuk

This is not a problem: the offence is minor and you have paid the fine. It is not like murder or rape etc. The safe thing for you to do is to declare it and explain how it happened etc. Goodluck.

latinointheuk
Ecuador

THANKS

Post by latinointheuk » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:19 pm

thank you for your suggestions.