ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application; Limited Company

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

adnan_uk

ILR Application; Limited Company

Post by adnan_uk » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:04 am

Hi Friends,

I am due for ILR in April 2011(4 year and 11 months as Work permit, HSMP pre nov 2006 and T1G).
I have been in employment until 5/12/2010 and am a qualified GP now working through limited company. I have asked my accountant to give me payslip for Jan,Feb, March2011.
On set O form it states that If you are self employed to provide evidence of Business progression.
My Query is Will the payslips from accountant for last 3 months be sufficient or do I need any more evidence from my accountant?I have arranged tax report from HMRC for last 5 years which I will submit in addition to bank statements.
Your input is highly appreciated.

Adnan

xyz123

Re: ILR Application; Limited Company

Post by xyz123 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:42 am

adnan_uk wrote:Hi Friends,

I am due for ILR in April 2011(4 year and 11 months as Work permit, HSMP pre nov 2006 and T1G).
I have been in employment until 5/12/2010 and am a qualified GP now working through limited company. I have asked my accountant to give me payslip for Jan,Feb, March2011.
On set O form it states that If you are self employed to provide evidence of Business progression.
My Query is Will the payslips from accountant for last 3 months be sufficient or do I need any more evidence from my accountant?I have arranged tax report from HMRC for last 5 years which I will submit in addition to bank statements.
Your input is highly appreciated.

Adnan
simple advise is if going in person take as many documents as you can. if applying by post send at lest 6 months payslips and HMRC report /P60.

algin8
Newly Registered

Post by algin8 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:10 pm

I am in the same shoes adnan.. I am a dentist operating via a ltd company and due to apply for ILR...i guess payslips issued by accountant and a letter from him/her confirming you annual take (salary/dividend mix) ; also the total company profits/any tax paid/personal+company bank accounts should suffice (financial aspects); additionally you can also take letter from the practice owner confirming your engagement and how much they pay your company for your services (similar to employer letter)
pm me your email or mob no and we shall speak
btw are when r u due for ur ILR and are you taking the plunge yourself or employing an agent??

vijaybwagh
Newly Registered

Post by vijaybwagh » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:24 am

Can you tell how to get tax report from the HMRC?

thanks
Last edited by vijaybwagh on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adnan_uk

Post by adnan_uk » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:46 am

Hi Vijay,

You can ring HMRC, give your NI number on phone and ask them to send you tax report statement for last 5 years as you are short of P 60. You will recieve usually in 1-2 weeks.

Hi Algin,
I have PM you. I am applying in 2nd week of April.

Adnan

vijaybwagh
Newly Registered

Post by vijaybwagh » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:25 am

Hi Adnan

Many thanks for info. I called this am and HMRC will send the letter in 2 weeks.
I am applying in last week of april and I am wondering if you share the experience once you are successful.
There seems to possibility of minor changes in ILR application from april. Are you aware of this?