ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shaz408
Newly Registered

ILR application help

Post by shaz408 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:45 pm

My ILR application is a combination of WP+HSMP+Tier1

I have got all the related documents,
i.e. Life in UK test , Current Employer Letter, Last 4 months pay slips, Bank Statements, P60s

There is one thing where I need your input is that My first year P60 is not matching the work permit issued, the amount is bit less on the p60. How does this going to effect my application.

Please advice ?

Regards

xyz123

Re: ILR application help

Post by xyz123 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:56 pm

shaz408 wrote:My ILR application is a combination of WP+HSMP+Tier1

I have got all the related documents,
i.e. Life in UK test , Current Employer Letter, Last 4 months pay slips, Bank Statements, P60s

There is one thing where I need your input is that My first year P60 is not matching the work permit issued, the amount is bit less on the p60. How does this going to effect my application.

Please advice ?

Regards
it may or may not affect your ILR. depends on your luck, to what detail the caseworker sees all documents and how much the difference is.

algin8
Newly Registered

Post by algin8 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:02 pm

i dont think so as ILR as of now is purely given based on our length of stay in the UK; all they look on the financial side is if you were economically active all these years or not.... This is my understanding as I am in the same shoe

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:09 pm

algin8 wrote:i dont think so as ILR as of now is purely given based on our length of stay in the UK; all they look on the financial side is if you were economically active all these years or not.... This is my understanding as I am in the same shoe
ILR is given based on number of factors such as serious criminal record and importantly 5 years of LEGAL stay in accordance with the terms of visas issues.

Technically having a less income should have been declared to home office by employer / employee and confirmation saught.