ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

indefenetly leave to remain

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

latinointheuk
Ecuador

indefenetly leave to remain

Post by latinointheuk » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:24 pm

hi all,
i aplied for leave to remain indefently under 14 years 2 months ago, today i recived all papers and form yesterday back that the fee wasnt correct(£850), that it has gone up to £900, aplication invalid, i dont why they took 2 months for this, as i paid by direct debit and it was taken out from my bank on the 2nd of february.
today i send again with the full fee of £900 as they requested....any chance to get my first fee£850 back from them?
any ideas
thanks

rajjaji
Newly Registered

Post by rajjaji » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:45 pm

sorry to hear about your problem. I have no idea if you can get the moneyback or not but I dont understand how you sent wrong fee. Did you not check what the fee was.
Did you use a solicitor to help you with application if so then ask for the money from him?

Anyway goodluck in your application, I hope your wait is not as long as mine? I applied under 14 year long residence in june 2009, 21 months down the line still waiting or an answer.

xyz123

Re: indefenetly leave to remain

Post by xyz123 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:13 am

latinointheuk wrote:today i send again with the full fee of £900 as they requested....any chance to get my first fee£850 back from them?
any ideas
thanks
Exactly when did you apply and what was the application fee on the day when application was received by home office?