ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

htanbir
Newly Registered

ILR application

Post by htanbir » Sun May 01, 2011 11:17 am

Dear all,I am a work permit holder.I am applying for ILR next week.I need some help regarding my application.As per rule I have to provide 3 payslips.But on my recent(april)payslip my salary is a bit higher than last 2 month as the new personal allowance changed this year.On sec-5 of set o,its saying what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?Which amount should I write?latest one or the previous 2 months' one.

unxepktylwvhl
Newly Registered

Re: ILR application

Post by unxepktylwvhl » Sun May 01, 2011 11:34 am

Hi,

I'm no immigration lawyer, but I'd say write the latest, since going forwards, that's what your salary will be.

Cheers.
htanbir wrote:Dear all,I am a work permit holder.I am applying for ILR next week.I need some help regarding my application.As per rule I have to provide 3 payslips.But on my recent(april)payslip my salary is a bit higher than last 2 month as the new personal allowance changed this year.On sec-5 of set o,its saying what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?Which amount should I write?latest one or the previous 2 months' one.

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Sun May 01, 2011 1:35 pm

You have to write what your latest and current salary is at the point of making the application. So you just state what you receive now - no one asks what you received 3 or 6 or 9 months back - just your current salary

KP

Jo1

ILR - Section 5 - Monthly income after TAX - Consider Bonus

Post by Jo1 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Hi Immigration boards,

1 more quick question on Set(O)

I got my HSMP on 1st Jan 2008 and extension as Tier 1(Genral) from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Jan 2013.

Section 5

It asks for monthly salary after tax deductions.

Can I consider my annual bonus while giving my monthly take home. It will increase my net salary and make it look good.

Please advice.

push

Re: ILR - Section 5 - Monthly income after TAX - Consider Bo

Post by push » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:44 am

Jo1 wrote:Hi Immigration boards,

1 more quick question on Set(O)

I got my HSMP on 1st Jan 2008 and extension as Tier 1(Genral) from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Jan 2013.

Section 5

It asks for monthly salary after tax deductions.

Can I consider my annual bonus while giving my monthly take home. It will increase my net salary and make it look good.

Please advice.
You can include the bonusin you earnings. It is the Gross Pay that needs to be considered for claiming the points under the income criteria. Lastly, you do not have to make your income "look good", but ensure that you score the points that you intend to claim.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer