ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr SUCESS CROYDON13/06

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sekar_gm
Newly Registered

ilr SUCESS CROYDON13/06

Post by sekar_gm » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:28 pm

HI ALL,
i heartly thanks to all the forum message members. i took notice of all the tips which helped me a lot.
it was a straight forward one for me under JLR pre nov2006. but my current job wasn't highly skilled. the caseworker mentioned me that this is why home office scraped the ILR system and made so many changes, even though i explained her that i lost my job 2 years back and still i am in IT support job, she wasn't satisfied, finally she asked my HSMP approval of may 2006 original and then she went to speak to some one after 30 minutes of discussion , she mentioned me that my application is successful . i can say only with blessings from god, mine was ok.

Please carry all the old approval letter as each case worker look in a different way.

thanks a lot for the forum

Dhan

RUPS
Newly Registered

Re: ilr SUCESS CROYDON13/06

Post by RUPS » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:22 pm

sekar_gm wrote:HI ALL,
i heartly thanks to all the forum message members. i took notice of all the tips which helped me a lot.
it was a straight forward one for me under JLR pre nov2006. but my current job wasn't highly skilled. the caseworker mentioned me that this is why home office scraped the ILR system and made so many changes, even though i explained her that i lost my job 2 years back and still i am in IT support job, she wasn't satisfied, finally she asked my HSMP approval of may 2006 original and then she went to speak to some one after 30 minutes of discussion , she mentioned me that my application is successful . i can say only with blessings from god, mine was ok.

Please carry all the old approval letter as each case worker look in a different way.

Dhan

Hi,

I really want to know, what they have checked or discussed in that 30 mins before she told you that your application successful.

do you guess anything?

rups

hellog123

Post by hellog123 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:08 pm

hey ...congratulations..
Though her argument that ur job wasnt highly skilled can be logical but thats clearly contrary to the immigration rules under which initial HSMP applicants were introduced. As per the initial FAQs, it clearly stated that the profession a person chooses whilst in the UK under HSMP doesnt necessarily be confined to your skill sets and that one can choose any profession they want to excel in. ( There was no categorical mention of any grade level to which a job needs to belong to.) That would have been clearly a violation of High Court ILR JR ruling, had they refused ur case.

I believe this might have been the topic of discussion between the caseworkers.
Once again, congratulations.

cankbs11
Newly Registered

Post by cankbs11 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:22 pm

congrats!!!!!!!

LeoMessi
Newly Registered

Post by LeoMessi » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:06 am

Congrats sekar_gm....
My situation is even bad as I lost my well paid job 2 weeks ago and doing a part time (16hrs) at the movement. I’m under HSMP JR & my ilr is due on August, so do you think that partime job payslips (for 2-3 months) would be a problem at the end?

Thanks

rentmeda

Post by rentmeda » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:28 am

Congrats sekar_gm.... And Good luck to all those who are in the line for ILR before the rules get tougher

geekhatri

Re: ilr SUCESS CROYDON13/06

Post by geekhatri » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:53 pm

sekar_gm wrote:HI ALL,

Dhan
Congr8's mate,
can you please tell me, which form you have filled...interactive or 05/11 paper version and what option you have selected ifyou used paper version under section 3 and further in section 10.

And if I send through post, do you think its a risk???
please let me know, as I am in the same boat.

thanks.