ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO ILR application retained: need advice

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

filipok
Newly Registered

PEO ILR application retained: need advice

Post by filipok » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:37 am

Hi,

I applied for ILR in person at Croydon office last week. I was more than 3 months outside of the UK due to medical reasons supported by evidence. I was told my documents would be further reviewed, no any information on how long. Does anyone know how long it make take for them to make decision as I need to travel urgently...

Thank you in advance!

emarketeruk

Post by emarketeruk » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:42 am

it will take between 2 to 3 months for you to get a response as this needs to be reviewed by a senior caseworker. now you application is nothing different to a postal application..

Struggler

Post by Struggler » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:52 am

It might be a bit quicker than 2-3 months as your application has already been reveiwed once. All they would want to check now are your medical documents and how strong they are...

Were you employed and paid in the UK at the time of medical leave?

And what medical documents did you submit to support your application?

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 am

filipok,

Now forget urgent travels as waiting period and outcome is uncertain.
You have not given detailed facts that what was duration of that over 3 month absence and what was the extent and nature of evidence.

Moreover how much leave to remain in UK is outstanding is not mentioned . All these have bearing on waiting period