ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment Confirmation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Struggler

Appointment Confirmation

Post by Struggler » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Hi everyone,

I recently booked an appointment at Solihull PEO but did not receive any text or email. Once I finished the booking online using trasn/ref id, I was only asked to print out the confirmation page.

Is this enough?

Please advice...

Thanks

genorp

Post by genorp » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:55 pm

I booked mine by telephone but didn't get a text confirmation. My gut said to call back, so I did. It turns out I gave them the wrong mobile number. She changed it and then I got a confirmation text. Then again the day before the appointment. Good thing I called back!

If you're concerned, give them a call and confirm.

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:01 pm

I recently booked an appointment at Solihull PEO but did not receive any text or email. Once I finished the booking online using trasn/ref id, I was only asked to print out the confirmation page.
You can log back in to see the booking again to reconfirm. I think a text should follow as well but perhaps a few days before or on the day of the appointment but perhaps not striaghtaway after booking.

gentlejuke

Post by gentlejuke » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:54 am

Check your mails and Junk folder. This mail should be from 'NoReply@ukba.gsi.gov.uk'. Content would be just Appointment Reference number.

Cheers,

rentmeda

Re: Appointment Confirmation

Post by rentmeda » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:15 am

Struggler wrote:Hi everyone,

Is this enough?

Please advice...

Thanks
Hi

If you booked online then If you try again using the same information it would not allow you to book and will show the appointment confirmation page.

Struggler

Post by Struggler » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Thanks all for your replies...

I just received an email confirmation with my booking ref so I am good to go now I guess. I will call the HO tomorrow to confirm any way.

Many thanks again :)