ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years Long Residence's dependant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mexsy
Newly Registered

10 years Long Residence's dependant

Post by mexsy » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:38 am

Dear Friends;

I will grateful if you please guide me. Actually my 10years will be completed in September 2011 as my wife joined me in November 2009. Currently I am here on Tier 1 General and my wife on Tier 1 Dependant.

1. As I will be applying soon for that 10yrs Long residence rule and I am much confused that whether my wife can apply under same rule as my dependant or not?

2. As she is on the Tier 1 General Dependant, if I switch my status to ILR (under 10yrs Long Residence Rule) then automatically her status as Tier 1 Dependant will be invalid. Therefore, under what status she can apply to be my dependant?

3. If she applying with me then what form she needs to file in? and how much application fee she needs to pay?

I looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:44 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mexsy
Newly Registered

Post by mexsy » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 am

Thanks alot...