ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT ADVICE ILR PEO appointment on 29 September 11

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AshMad

Post by AshMad » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:31 pm

Hi Rosaaa

That was definitely not funny ..............

I contacted UKBA through MP and UKBA replied to MP who forwarded their response to me.

Probably u did not read the posts correctly...

Either u r blind using service of some person to post on your behalf (or) u don't understand written English.

Don't try to rebuke when someone is expecting response on some serious questions and time is running out.

If you don't have anything to contribute then don't post some stupid posts of your's up here.

I guess this forum is for people with genuine concerns to seek advice from people with past experiences and moderators with knowledge on immigration law.

Rosaaa
Newly Registered

Post by Rosaaa » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:41 am

AshMad wrote:Hi Rosaaa

That was definitely not funny ..............

I contacted UKBA through MP and UKBA replied to MP who forwarded their response to me.

Probably u did not read the posts correctly...

Either u r blind using service of some person to post on your behalf (or) u don't understand written English.

Don't try to rebuke when someone is expecting response on some serious questions and time is running out.

If you don't have anything to contribute then don't post some stupid posts of your's up here.

I guess this forum is for people with genuine concerns to seek advice from people with past experiences and moderators with knowledge on immigration law.
Hi AshMad,

That was one very nasty post... and personal message. I am feeling terrorised.
I had only best intentions - most of the time I am a silent reader of this forum but when I read this thread I felt that I should do something about it and help. However, that was obviously a wrong decision as it turns out that this country will be a better place if you do not get your ILR.
You can pass all the 'life in the uk' tests and get your points but you will never truly belong - you are not moving to the UK, but 'moving' over here whatever the place where those nasty manners belong.
I can see why Britain is becoming xenophobic...
I will not post here any more, and please do not send any of your disturbing messages again!

AshMad

Post by AshMad » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:51 am

Roseaaa

I always wish that every immigrant into this country should get the right to settlement. It is immigrants personal choice to settle here or not.

So do not try to decide for others and make a generalised comment about what's left in settling here. The fact is you too are trying to avail ILR.

Coming back to your posts :

1. In trying to prove your entertainment skills or ridicule OP's, you tried to make a joke out of MP and then PM etc.

2. There is nothing in my response to your post same as my PM to suggest that you are being terrorised.

3. All I was trying to say was if you do not have anything useful to contribute other than making fun then keep off as the forum doesn't demand that kind of post being considered as RENDERING HELP in your dictionary.

4. Before trying to classify people as some sort of stereotypes with some phobia's you better have a look at yourself and your personal circumstances.

5. I am sure there won't be any BIG LOSS to the forum if you stop posting your funny posts into the forum.

MY INTENTION TO POST MY CASE WAS TO SEEK GUIDANCE AND ADVISE FROM MODERATORS, PEOPLE WITH SIMILAR EXPERIENCES AND KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE IN IMMIGRATION LAW.

I THOUGHT UPDATING MY CASE WOULD BE OF SOME HELP TO SOMEONE WHO LANDS IN SIMILAR PROBLEM IN FUTURE.

I AM AWARE OF TWO PEOPLE WHO ARE HAVING EXACTLY SIMILAR PROBLEMS OF >180 DAY STAY OUTSIDE UK DUE TO SAME CAUSE AS MINE AND WILL BE APPLYING AFTER MY CASE IS DECIDED.

Once again I do not have anything against anyone.
Just try to be considerate enough and contribute by making sensible posts.

I hope I have made myself clear.

Regards

ASHMAD[/b]

AshMad

Fiinally a Good News

Post by AshMad » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Hi All

Firstly my sincere thanks to SUSHDMEHTA & VINNY for their commendable work in advising and benefiting many immigrants in this Forum.

I was waiting patiently for six months.
Finally I got my ILR.
My case was not straightforward but I had a hope of getting ILR (Exceeding all the absence criteria).

I got impatient after 3.5 months of painful wait. I wrote to MP who was just supporting UKBA stating I need to wait patiently.

Her response was not satisfactory and I wrote to Damien Green. He never responded.

I then contacted UKBA directly and got a detailed information on what are my rights in case I run out of visa. That was exactly a month back. I decided to wait and I got my ILR. It was a pleasant surprise completely out of expectations.

I ran out of my visa in Mid March and was again hoping that I would take it to next level in case of any rejection. At the back of my mind, I was thinking that I had a realistic chance of 70% but was unsure. I did seek legal advise on the matter just to be ready to face anything coming my way.

Timeline:

Applied under SET(O)
Applied: 13/10/2011
Recieved by Home office: 14/10/2011
Confirmation letter dated: 17/10/2011
ILR stamped: 2/04/2012
Received: 07/04/2012

Note I did not send the self addressed envelope with application but after 4 months of applying, I wrote them that my Solicitor is no longer representing me and all correspondences with regards to my case should be directly addressed to me for which I was attaching a self addressed envelope. I also sent them few more documents the copies of which were sent initially as I thought I had lost them. I am happy that all the documents sent after application are also in my Pack.

I would sincerely wish that all of you who are still waiting get their ILR as soon as possible.

All the Best to those waiting. My best wishes are with all of you.

In case anyone needs any thing, I would be more than happy to assist.

Thanks & Regards
Ash

jaskiratbaweja

Post by jaskiratbaweja » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:04 am

Congratulations AshMad. That was indeed a very long wait. Glad it is finally over for you.