ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success @ Croydon 23rd Jan - WP+WP+Tier1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

minsurfnet

ILR Success @ Croydon 23rd Jan - WP+WP+Tier1

Post by minsurfnet » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Thanks to Almighty Allah.

Thanks to all from this helpful forum and all moderators.

I got indefinite today at croydon this morning. I've booked an appointment for 0830. Was there at 0800 and just pass through the airport style security and was told to go next room to Validate the application payment form. The CW at ground floor was very nice and just ask basic questions. like. Do you 12 months payslip & Bank statement? Please show LIUK pass notification. Give me a token number to go 1st floor and pay the fee. At 1st floor queue up for payment and was called after 20 mints waiting a few peoples ahead of me. only 4 cashier were open as old cashier windows were closed due to a fire on last Friday.

Payment went successfully, no issue. I've been told to wait and then announcement made to go 2nd floor. I was the first number suppose to be called just passing through a window and had a thought that she (CW) might call me. Couldn't believe it, the same CW buzz my token number.

Very nice and polite lady case work (Because she gave me a good news) :). As me for Application form, LIUK and photos. Then she said let me read notes about your case.
Then she asked for passports and P60/P45) for the first WP employer but I'd only original payslip and bank statements. She accepted it and asked to just provide last month bank statement before leaving the employer. She asked to provide p60/p45 for the second WP employer which I provided. then she asked for the current Tier-1 payslips and bank statement. I provided 7 payslips and bank statements which was covering my 45 points. She asked for educational documents, I provided that and she said why you don't want to use previously used documents. I just said that I would like to score points on this new qualification. she happily accepted it. asked for the current company employer letter and provided. It took only 5 minutes to provide all documents. After that she said that she need 45 minutes to review all the documents and will call me back in the mean time if I'd like to take some coffee or refreshments.

after nearly 50 minutes (10:15) she raise her hand towards me and here you go. she said everything is fine and I've granted indefinite but we need to endorse ILR on passport and will handover in 1 hour time. If you want you can go outside you can and come back any time to pickup your passport from window 22 on first floor. She returns all my original documents. I just said Thanks God. and then I thanked to her and she thank me as well.

I picked up my passport at 11am and verified my details. Job done!

Here's the list of docs I provided;
1. Set (o) form
2. LIUK
3. Passports
4. photos
5. original payslip
6. bank statement certified from bank
7. previous employer P45/P60s
8. one month bank statement for the first employer
9. Letter from current employer addressed to UKBA

I'd only 162 days absence in last 5 years.

I'd lots of other documents but never asked. I was ready to provide any docs if requested.

I hope this experience will help to peoples going for the ILR. Thanks to all and Good Luck for all awaiting.

Regards,
Syed.[/b]

hsmpengineer
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by hsmpengineer » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:30 pm

congrats

tknayak

Post by tknayak » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Congrats minsurfnet.

It must be very relieving for you.

I wonder why the case worker asked for your P45 (I can understand if she asks for P60) and the last month bank statement before you left your first employer. Any idea?

Provasanth
Newly Registered

Congrats man....

Post by Provasanth » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Congrats man....
Mine is tomorrow... fingers crossed.

tknayak

Re: Congrats man....

Post by tknayak » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Provasanth wrote:Congrats man....
Mine is tomorrow... fingers crossed.
Best of luck. Let us know the result please.

minsurfnet

Post by minsurfnet » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Yes, It's a big relive. I'm so glade that peoples here loves to share and help as per experience and knowledge.

Actually she asked me provide all p60 for previouse WP employers. but I said I don't have first employer p60 or p45 but I've original payslips and bank statement. I think she wanted to make sure that I was employed before transferring to a new employer's Work permit. She just compared my last payslip amount with the bank statement and return it back to me. I've requested on several occasion to my employer but he didn't provided me. I found no tax record when I request History from HRMC from my first employer.

Good luck for you tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Yameen
Newly Registered

Post by Yameen » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:53 am

minsurfnet wrote:Yes, It's a big relive. I'm so glade that peoples here loves to share and help as per experience and knowledge.

Actually she asked me provide all p60 for previouse WP employers. but I said I don't have first employer p60 or p45 but I've original payslips and bank statement. I think she wanted to make sure that I was employed before transferring to a new employer's Work permit. She just compared my last payslip amount with the bank statement and return it back to me. I've requested on several occasion to my employer but he didn't provided me. I found no tax record when I request History from HRMC from my first employer.

Good luck for you tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Congratulations! Mine is in the next few days. WP+WP and 1 dependent.

nishu

Wp + tier1

Post by nishu » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Hey guys, next month i'll apply for wp + Tier 1 basis ILR. I was employed
As system software test engineer on wp in 2006 and was promoted to senior
Software test engineer in 2009. I then moved to Tier 1 in 2010. I am with one employer for 5 yrs. can you please suggest me what sort of
Employer letter do i need? Does it need to mention about both job titles. Can thr be any problem.
Thanks for your time
Nishu