ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successful Premium Application (WP Continuous 5 years)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ZCorleone
Newly Registered

Successful Premium Application (WP Continuous 5 years)

Post by ZCorleone » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:44 am

Hello, I would like to thank all the Administrators and visitors of this form for their advise and help.
I have successfully applied for ILR for myself and three dependants using the premium service at the Croydon office for UKBA.
I was working for the same employeer for the past five years with only for weeks leave outside the U.K.
required paperwork:
1- SET(O) form
2- 2x Photos for each applicant
3- went by myself, as I did not need to submit and biometrics (no need to drag the whole family with you, though you do need to book for a family appointment).
4- letter from employeer
5- Salary for past three month was required with letter from employer stating that these are correct (signed dated and stamped)
6- cohabitation documents (I used som shared account bank statements and shared lease for my appartment covering the past two years)
7- Bank statments for the past year
police registration for myself and my wife(My nationality requires a police registration certificate)
8- Passports
9- photocopies of all above

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:08 am

Congrats !

tknayak

Post by tknayak » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:12 pm

Congrats. And thanks for posting it.

It looks the 5 years WP case is the simplest case for the HO to handle.

brakesh

Post by brakesh » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Hi Zcorleone,

Congratulations.

I would be thankful if you could please explain about the letter from employer statting that these are correct. I am wondering whether you had original pay slips or not

Thanks,
RB

ZCorleone
Newly Registered

Post by ZCorleone » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:22 pm

brakesh wrote:Hi Zcorleone,

Congratulations.

I would be thankful if you could please explain about the letter from employer statting that these are correct. I am wondering whether you had original pay slips or not

Thanks,
RB
Its a simple letter from my payroll department that states the attached payslips are deemed true and stamped, witnessed by the Payroll officer of the Company.