ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (WP + Tier 1) next month - Urgent help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nishu

ILR (WP + Tier 1) next month - Urgent help

Post by nishu » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Hi All,

I am due for ILR (WP + Tier 1 basis) next month and would apprceiate your answers to following questions:-

- I started on WP in March 2007 As "system software test engineer" and was promoted to "Senior Software Test Engineer" in early 2009. Then I moved to Tier1 by end of 2009. I have been with same employer for 5 years and still working for them.
Question: In Letter from Employer, does it need to mention SOC code and both Job Titles? It was promotion to senior position with similar responsibilities so IS IT OK that we did not inform Home Office whilst on Work permit?

- Whilst on WP I started paying "Smart Pension" out of salary each month. On Pay Slip, full Gross Monthly Pay amount is shown and then Smart Pension amount is deducted. Now tax is charged on Pay with Pension amount deduction (as government policy to not charge tax on pension).Can thr be any problem.
Question: P60 shows taxed amount (offcourse it deduct pension amount which is not taxed), there is little variation with Pay shown on work Permit and Pay on P60. Is it OK? I have got all Pay Slips and P60 and Bank Statements.

Thanks for your time
Nishu

nishu

seniors

Post by nishu » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:01 pm

seniors please reply

nishu

plz reply

Post by nishu » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:47 am

Just repy again to bring this forward seniors please reply