ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chweetgurl

Post by chweetgurl » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:49 pm

7th march applied no news yet- MP has written to home office apparently this process cud take up to 6 weeks.... Not sure what to make of UKBA!!

Panda_0077
Newly Registered

Post by Panda_0077 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:22 pm

chweetgurl wrote:7th march applied no news yet- MP has written to home office apparently this process cud take up to 6 weeks.... Not sure what to make of UKBA!!
@chweetgurl, hopefully you will hear some news soon, you've done everything you could, and just wait for news from your MP,I also have to wait 4-5 weeks before I got some good news from my MP. All the best!

chweetgurl

Post by chweetgurl » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Panda_0077 wrote:
chweetgurl wrote:7th march applied no news yet- MP has written to home office apparently this process cud take up to 6 weeks.... Not sure what to make of UKBA!!
@chweetgurl, hopefully you will hear some news soon, you've done everything you could, and just wait for news from your MP,I also have to wait 4-5 weeks before I got some good news from my MP. All the best!
Hi Panda

Thank you for support, I have given up practically over UKBA .. Been assessed by my GP for stress related illness and been advised to take things at ease.. phew...

kadirSa
Newly Registered

Help....

Post by kadirSa » Thu May 03, 2012 11:25 am

I have applied at 22 march

still no reply

please can anyone tell me when they are processing this time priod.

Or anything I can do to fasten this processing time.

I need my passport and indefinite next week.

How can I contact my MP.

chweetgurl

Post by chweetgurl » Thu May 03, 2012 7:44 pm

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/uk/y ... 11397.html

Not sure this would make any difference with UKBA's attitude but atleast some media attention good if not great!!

ibroxy
Newly Registered

Post by ibroxy » Thu May 03, 2012 8:16 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17943589

You can send your experience at the PEO to bbc using the link above.
You might even be contacted.
let all of us who are affected fight against this injustice.

chweetgurl

Post by chweetgurl » Thu May 03, 2012 8:40 pm

ibroxy wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17943589

You can send your experience at the PEO to bbc using the link above.
You might even be contacted.
let all of us who are affected fight against this injustice.
thanks ibroxy just wrote to bbc

feigoronin

ILR

Post by feigoronin » Tue May 08, 2012 11:18 am

Hello Friends,
I received my BRP(ILR) card via post last Thursday(03/05/2012), exactly a week after my in person application date. It has a valid until date which is 10 years after the date I made my ILR application. Is this something new and is everyone else receiving it in this format? It does mention "SETTLEMENT" under type of visa field and "INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN" under remarks field. I haven't seen any BRP(ILR) cards as all my friends have their ILR's stamped on their passports, since they received before BRP rule was put in place, without any valid until date. I believe it is card expiry date, but just wanted to clarify if others have received it the same way?

Thanks.

DANKEZHU
Newly Registered

Re: ILR

Post by DANKEZHU » Tue May 08, 2012 1:18 pm

feigoronin wrote:Hello Friends,
I received my BRP(ILR) card via post last Thursday(03/05/2012), exactly a week after my in person application date. It has a valid until date which is 10 years after the date I made my ILR application. Is this something new and is everyone else receiving it in this format? It does mention "SETTLEMENT" under type of visa field and "INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN" under remarks field. I haven't seen any BRP(ILR) cards as all my friends have their ILR's stamped on their passports, since they received before BRP rule was put in place, without any valid until date. I believe it is card expiry date, but just wanted to clarify if others have received it the same way?

Thanks.
Does anyone hear any progress of your application so far?
I have heard that the home office caseworkers are working during this bank holiday.

Please share with us if you have any good news.

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm

No news yet for me, applied 16th of April @ Croydon PEO but no decision was made due to IT issues and later got the dreaded 'Further checks required' letter a week after............Still waiting

Bash

mfb123
Newly Registered

Post by mfb123 » Tue May 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Same here, I applied in PEO Cryodon - 27-04-12. Caseworker gave me a letter for further checks required and haven't heard anything back yet. I can see people are waiting here in this forum longer than me. So I am in the queue as well.

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Tue May 08, 2012 2:27 pm

I was quite surprised when I got the letter because mine was a stright forward case (HSMP - TIER1) and I have been in the same job for four years.

Bash

lahore2664
BANNED

Post by lahore2664 » Tue May 08, 2012 3:06 pm

I applied on 30th Mar, SET (O), spent all day in Croydon PEO and thenin afternoon handed a dreaded " further enquiry" letter. No news since then.

Almost 40 days since 30th Mar..

I am in the such situation... excuse my language... that when rape is inevitable, one must enjoy it... I am just trying to enjoy it... It won't help i know..

I know how frustrated it is specially when you have travel/future plans tied up with visa decison.. I have had enough and now I have stopped thinking about it.. I try my best to be busy and not to think about it. Some time it helps and sometimes not. I don't want to spoil my present for a future which is not in my hands.. Cheer up.. Life is a gift and we should not spoil it for these material things...

Best of luck everyone out there!

mfb123
Newly Registered

Post by mfb123 » Tue May 08, 2012 3:24 pm

I can understand the frustration as I am in the same boat.
My case was straight forward as well 2 Years WP + 3 Years Tier 1 with the same employer. Only she asked me if do have a letter from employer for the work permit duration, which I dont had it as I thought when I switched to Tier 1 I submitted my WP salary and everything required which would be on their system but what can we say on their proactiveness - caseworker said they need to make further enquiries on my employement - though they can check their system for my WP details as per payslips and bank statements for that duration.

What a bright staff they got ......

DANKEZHU
Newly Registered

Post by DANKEZHU » Tue May 08, 2012 7:08 pm

mfb123 wrote:I can understand the frustration as I am in the same boat.
My case was straight forward as well 2 Years WP + 3 Years Tier 1 with the same employer. Only she asked me if do have a letter from employer for the work permit duration, which I dont had it as I thought when I switched to Tier 1 I submitted my WP salary and everything required which would be on their system but what can we say on their proactiveness - caseworker said they need to make further enquiries on my employement - though they can check their system for my WP details as per payslips and bank statements for that duration.

What a bright staff they got ......
Do you guys know whether your application is being processed or not?
I called them last week, and they said, my application hasn't even been in the system yet.

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Wed May 09, 2012 8:37 am

Hi DANKEZHU, I don't know the status of my application as it stands now. What number did you call and what is your case? As per application date, application type e.t.c.

Thx
Bash

mohanchhapadia
Newly Registered

same situation

Post by mohanchhapadia » Thu May 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Hi,

Date of PEO appointment: 23rd March.

Absence in UK: 287 days. (illness overseas)

Was asked to get the letter from employer letter confirming same.

Evidence sent: 9th April (Medical certificate, Employment contract etc)

Employer letter sent: 20th April.

Another letter sent regarding asking for delay 10th May.

still waiting .....

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Fri May 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Any news guys?

jaskiratbaweja

Post by jaskiratbaweja » Tue May 15, 2012 6:22 pm

I have requested the moderators to make this thread a sticky as we have quite a few people tracking such applications on this thread.

Hope all those awaiting hear back good news from Home Office soon.

chweetgurl

Post by chweetgurl » Tue May 15, 2012 8:47 pm

@jaskiratbaweja
No news yet and it only gets worse

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18068654#TWEET144708 :(

I do not think they are going to fix this issue ever! the current govt cannot be bothered.

Although i keep annoying them on twitter nothing has changed

jaskiratbaweja

Post by jaskiratbaweja » Wed May 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Yes UKBA does appears to be in Shambles..Visa Systems crashing..Heathrow queues..Hope you hear back soon. Keep us posted.
chweetgurl wrote:@jaskiratbaweja
No news yet and it only gets worse

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18068654#TWEET144708 :(

I do not think they are going to fix this issue ever! the current govt cannot be bothered.

Although i keep annoying them on twitter nothing has changed

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Wed May 16, 2012 3:48 pm

ZyRon33 wrote

My timelines

Applied @ Croydon PEO: 12th Jan 2012
Was told to submit proof of "Technical Change"
Documents submitted through a company provided solicitor: 25th Jan 2012
E-mailed UKBA about the progress: No luck
Consulted my local MP: Replied but still no luck
Numerous phone enquiries: No luck

Still painfully waiting....

abz120
Newly Registered

PEO April 11th still waiting

Post by abz120 » Wed May 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Had Updated other threads, but I think this is the right thread for my situation
PEO Appointment : 11th April 2012
BioMetric issue: Was promised that case worker looked at the case and everything thing is fine, just waiting for Biometrics and will get a call in few days. Handed the letter HO has docs and Passport.
Letter from HO stating Further checks: 20th April 2012.

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Thu May 17, 2012 7:25 am

abz120, did you apply under HSMP + TIER1 or work permit + TIERS?
I applied on the 16th of April and got exactly the same treatment as you and I applied under HSMP + TIER1, it was a simple and straight forward application.

Bash

mohanchhapadia
Newly Registered

Re: same situation

Post by mohanchhapadia » Thu May 17, 2012 9:49 am

mohanchhapadia wrote:Hi,

Date of PEO appointment: 23rd March.

Absence in UK: 287 days. (illness overseas)

Was asked to get the letter from employer letter confirming same.

Evidence sent: 9th April (Medical certificate, Employment contract etc)

Employer letter sent: 20th April.

Another letter sent regarding asking for delay 10th May.

still waiting .....

Finally, after numerous calls, lots of follow up letters sent and all those tension in head had received a call from home office saying ILR is approved now and can collect passport. Will be collecting passport today.

So although paid the PEO fees it took 1 month and 23 days to get the approval call from home office.

Thanks for all the support, and encouragement and the people on this thread.

I hope everybody gets their ILR soon too. Cheers.