ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photocopies of Originals

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SHANKARK

Photocopies of Originals

Post by SHANKARK » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:14 am

Hi There,

In addition to provide original documents for SET(O), Do we need to provide photocopies of all the originals as well?

If thats the case, photocopying X12 Payslips and all pages of X12 Bank statements is going to be a pain :evil:

Eastender14
- thin ice -

Re: Photocopies of Originals

Post by Eastender14 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:30 am

SHANKARK wrote:Hi There,

In addition to provide original documents for SET(O), Do we need to provide photocopies of all the originals as well?

If thats the case, photocopying X12 Payslips and all pages of X12 Bank statements is going to be a pain :evil:

It is a REQUIREMENT. unless you want your application to be returned, do COMPLY or else. as for x12, it is really so?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:41 am

Hi members
I have the same query. Applying Set(m) on Friday, 23rd and have 3 lever arch files covering two years worth of paperwork including payslips for my husband who is paid weekly and two different sets of bank statements, plus utilities, leases, council tax and loads of other 'proof of address' documents, etc.

I am unable to do these at work. Do I have to make photocopies of everything or can I do the important papers. When I switched visas two years ago, I ended up having to destroy all the copies as they weren't asked for.

Thanks
C.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:47 am

Forgot to say that if I HAVE to make all these copies (+/- 2.5 reems of paper), my biggest problem will be getting the heavy paperwork to the PEO by myself as my husband works night shift in Croydon and is meeting me there.

Thanks
C.