ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reg Like in uK Test

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

apsaps

Reg Like in uK Test

Post by apsaps » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Dear friends,

Please advise any online website for course material ..I am planning to book exam for next saturday ?

Thanks
APS

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi

You need to buy the official Home Office book from TSO or also available in WH Smith (£9-99). You get an official Home Office book with test question (£5-99) as well.

As far as I know, some websites are availabel but only have test questions, not the actual course material. Once you have the book, you need to study chapter 2 to 6, which is what the test is based on.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Char

Smallfamily

Post by Smallfamily » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:04 pm

You can also borrow the book from ur local library if you don't want to buy :wink:

rahulk
Newly Registered

Post by rahulk » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:43 pm

I used the Life in the UK Test guide (this is not the TSO book). Its only £6 on Amazon and is well worth it given that the test costs £50 to take. The book has all the data from the TSO book. The test is a bit harder than you may think, a lot of obscure facts.

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:15 am

Hi Dear!

I did my life in the UK test, I did not buy or burrow any books, I just use the online, free test question and pass on my first attempt, good luck.

loveislovely
All for one, one for all..... Peace