ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ghouri
Newly Registered

COA

Post by ghouri » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:18 am

Hello,

I have just got one question that.i was a student when i came here in uk then i got married and now i received my COA so the question is

AM I ALLOWED TO WORK FULL TIME WITH MY COA LETTER HOWEVER IT SAYS THAT I AM PERMITTED TO WORK IN UK AND ACCEPT ANY JOB OFFER.

Kindly please let me know can i work full time with this letter..so that i can start searching for some job...or i can still work 10 hours coz the decision is still pending for my resident card.

Ikonkar
India

Re: COA

Post by Ikonkar » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:41 am

ghouri wrote:Hello,

I have just got one question that.i was a student when i came here in uk then i got married and now i received my COA so the question is

AM I ALLOWED TO WORK FULL TIME WITH MY COA LETTER HOWEVER IT SAYS THAT I AM PERMITTED TO WORK IN UK AND ACCEPT ANY JOB OFFER.

Kindly please let me know can i work full time with this letter..so that i can start searching for some job...or i can still work 10 hours coz the decision is still pending for my resident card.
What does your COA states? if it gives you the permission to work then you can work full time.
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: COA

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:56 am

ghouri wrote:
IT SAYS THAT I AM PERMITTED TO WORK IN UK AND ACCEPT ANY JOB OFFER.

Kindly please let me know can i work full time with this letter..
Yes.

I don't think what's in the letter can be explained any better.