ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visit visa of poland

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

olivier786
Newly Registered

visit visa of poland

Post by olivier786 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:45 pm

I have a tier 4 visa and 4 months are left to expire for visa.I married with polish girl. can i apply for visit visa of poland and what document do I need to apply for this visa
I have a one more question If i apply eea application in uk how much anually income my wife need to show

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:19 am

You could apply for a shengen visa as the spouse of an EU national.

A UK issued residence card would allow you to enter Poland with your wife visa free.

olivier786
Newly Registered

Post by olivier786 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:08 pm

thanks for reply could you tell me how much income my wife need to show to ukba to apply for eea application
she have a salary £800 a month can I apply for eea application with this income

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:55 pm

olivier786 wrote:thanks for reply could you tell me how much income my wife need to show to ukba to apply for eea application
she have a salary £800 a month can I apply for eea application with this income
You imply that your wife is a worker. As long as the work is genuine and effective, she would satisfy the condition of being a worker (sorry if this sounds a little vague, but it's hard to know without more detail).