Page 1 of 1

eea application

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:49 pm
by olivier786
I have got married with polish girl in august. now i want to post eea2 application. I am tier 4 student and my visa is going to expire in jan.
my wife came in uk 2 may 2012 and she went back to poland for two weeks. she got a work in september.
she have only 1 month payslip.
bank account opened 4 or 5 month ago
ni number on same address .....5 months ago
nhs on same address................5 month ago
tenenacy agreement both names
pics of wedding
registration marriage certificate

these documents are enough for my application
please help me i am worried about my application

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:51 pm
by mcovet
don't worry, also provide her passport or ID card and you're good to go. No problem with the expiring Tier 4 visa or that she only has 1 payslip, it is more than nothing :) If you can also get a letter from her employer in the UK it'd be grand!

Good luck and apply ASAP, waiting time is long!

eea application

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:57 pm
by olivier786
thanks mcovet

I am little bit confused that she came in uk 2 may 2012 it would creat any problem that she has been living in uk from 5 months

one more question that she want to go back in poland on christmas for two weeks ..will be harmful for my aplication?


Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:22 pm
by ravii
Your current visa will run out in few months...your wife came in uk in may 12. and you married in August it means that you and your wife gave notices in June or July,which indicates that you both decide to marry in a month.looks suspicious.....If you have any proof that you and your wife was in relationship before she came in uk then your application will be fine.

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:45 pm
by olivier786
we met on facebook in feb 2012 we did mostly chat on facebook . i dont have other proof

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:36 pm
by Englandd
In case of married couple the caseworker should not ask for any proof of relationship prior to marriage if the previous immigration history of NON-EEA national is clear to justify that it is not a marriage of convenience. Anyhow out of your 5 months the first 3 months are free for EEA national for not excercising any treaty rights. Moreover, if you want to show your EEA partner as worker for this purpose then 1 payslip not looks sufficient, therefore, better to take employer letter or get that EEA2 form section be stamped from employer.
Hope it give you better sense.