ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Male EEA couple in Civil Partnership and Child status

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yogsmith
- thin ice -

Male EEA couple in Civil Partnership and Child status

Post by yogsmith » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:41 am

Hello,
My case is bit complicated.
I am Indian citizen civil partnered with Hungarian citizen from Oct. 2012, living together in UK on EEA2 visa. We are planing to have a child (obviously a women friend is willing to help us). My Hungarian partner living and working in UK since last 5 years (becomes automatically permanent resident since he has spent 5 years working in UK). Our friend (a girl) is going to carry a child for us (with natural intercourse way with Indian citizen partner). Question is, when child is born, what will be the status of child's citizenship?

It will be really helpful for us to plan our family if you people could help us with UK/EU family law.
Thank you in advance.

LEGAL SOLUTION

Re: Male EEA couple in Civil Partnership and Child status

Post by LEGAL SOLUTION » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:22 pm

child would be European dependent