ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR APPEAL DISMISSED:Advice on Next Steps Please

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

oraake

PR APPEAL DISMISSED:Advice on Next Steps Please

Post by oraake » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Hello again Good people.

Your good advice is solicited again.

I contacted the tribunal today as I have been waiting for 3 months for the determination of the PR Appeal at the TRIBUNAL. The lady on the phone advised that the appeal was dismissed and determination sent to my lawyer (and lawyer never thought to inform me) and not my home address, hence me waiting for 3 months!!!

My questions are;
1. As its been over 3 months and as there is no removal request, am I still able to re-apply?

2. My employer requests to see proof of my Right to Work and as I do not have my passport and with this new determination am I still able to continue to work? If yes, can you please direct me to a piece of legislation that supports this?

I am thinking the appeal was dismissed (going back to the court room) because some documents (HMRC receipts were missing ( my lawyer was very efficient....NOT!). My Wife who is an EEA national was working and also self employed but we only submitted her PAYE proof of work history (as we assumed that there is no minimum income requirement for EEA nationals). but the case worker picked on this and stated that the amount earned by the wife was too little, hence the refusal.

I am going to resubmit myself and ensure all docs are submitted this time.

Your invaluable advice is appreciated