ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent Residence Card Processing Time 2016

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bilalgoldsmith
Newly Registered

Re: Permanent Residence Card Processing Time 2016-2017

Post by bilalgoldsmith » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:24 am

fadijamshaid88 wrote:
mnop wrote:
fadijamshaid88 wrote:Dear all ,

Called Helpless helpdesk ample of times since end of 6 months wait which was 4th of January 2016

Good luck every one and we hope to have good news soon . :D
Did you mean 4th of January 2017?
Sincere apologies it is indeed 4th January 2017 .
Daer fadi.pleas update.if u got pr.my time line is similer to you.i didnot get pr.i am still waiting.thanks

Luana
Newly Registered

Re: Permanent Residence Card Processing Time 2016

Post by Luana » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:00 pm

Hi everyone, I'm joining the anxious wait... my husband is a EEA National and I'm a non EEA, we applied together, here is our timeline:

APPs sent on: 20.08.16
Confirmation email: 13.09.16
BIO sent on: 15.09.16
COA letter dated: 22.09.16

Could someone please tell me if the 6 months countdown starts from the date the application was sent or when you enrol your biometrics? I have almost a month difference between this dates...

One other thing, have anyone had any problems to obtain a second COA when the application was over the 6 months? How did you get it?

Thanks and I'll keep you all updated.

JustTimeline
Newly Registered

Post by JustTimeline » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:23 am

NON EEA retained rights of residence
Sent: 12 Aug 16
Received: 15 Aug 16
Payment: 16 Aug 16 (Bank Statement 18 Aug 16)
Email: Not received
Biometric request: 18 Sep 16
Biometric sent off: 23 Sep 16
Residence received: 13 Feb 17 (dated 09 Feb 17)
Passport received: 14 Feb17
6 months deadline: 16 Feb 16

deer
Newly Registered

Post by deer » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:43 pm

hi ,
we have same timeline i didnt get my card still waiting hope next week we get some good news :cry:

Luana
Newly Registered

Post by Luana » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:00 am

Luana wrote:Hi everyone, I'm joining the anxious wait... my husband is a EEA National and I'm a non EEA, we applied together, here is our timeline:

APPs sent on: 20.08.16
Confirmation email: 13.09.16
BIO sent on: 15.09.16
COA letter dated: 22.09.16

Could someone please tell me if the 6 months countdown starts from the date the application was sent or when you enrol your biometrics? I have almost a month difference between this dates...

One other thing, have anyone had any problems to obtain a second COA when the application was over the 6 months? How did you get it?

Thanks and I'll keep you all updated.
Good news! My BRP just arrived (27.02.17), was issued on the 23th, before any decison letter or my documents (which I hope are coming soon too) so just a week over 6 months from the date of the application.
I don't if it had any influence or not but I wrote to the Home Office via Whatdotheyknow.com on the 21th of February and they respond quickly there.
Good luck to you all.

Anotherapplicant16
Newly Registered

Post by Anotherapplicant16 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:27 pm

Thank you, Luana for posting new info on how to contact the Home Office.
I have done the same but as it is public I haven't provided any personal information.

My husband and I have similar timescales to yours but we are still anxiously waiting :(

Apps sent on: 10.08.16
Apps received by HO: 12.08.16
Confirmation email: 12.09.16
Biometrics provided and COA dated: 26.09.16

I have contacted the UK VI call centre three times since 12th February and they just say "a decision has not yet been made". It is so frustrating :cry: . Hopefully we will receive a positive answer from the HO soon.

Congratulations on receiving your BRP! Hopefully you will get your documents back soon.

For any new applicants, the HO has finally created an online application website:
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/eea-pr
Hopefully they will process yours sooner.

Good luck to all!

morgan56
Newly Registered

Post by morgan56 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:13 am

PR for non EU is taking nearly 6 months, and for EU is nearly 2 months time,

StillWaitingNonEEA
Newly Registered

Post by StillWaitingNonEEA » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:59 pm

Hi all,

Also waiting for Retained Rights of Residence as a Non EEA, and today flips over the 6-month mark. Timeline is:

Sent: 31 Aug 16
Received: 1 Sept 2016
Biometric request: 26 Sep 16
Biometric sent off: 5 Oct 16
Residence received: ???
Passport received: ???
6 months deadline: Today!

The wait is extremely hard, especially when I know my application and passport has been collecting dust for 6 months. Hopefully I'll have docs back within 2 weeks? Seems to be a trend of 6.5 months now. Good luck everyone.

StillWaitingNonEEA
Newly Registered

Post by StillWaitingNonEEA » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:13 pm

StillWaitingNonEEA wrote:Hi all,

Also waiting for Retained Rights of Residence as a Non EEA, and today flips over the 6-month mark. Timeline is:

Sent: 31 Aug 16
Received: 1 Sept 2016
Biometric request: 26 Sep 16
Biometric sent off: 5 Oct 16
Residence received: ???
Passport received: ???
6 months deadline: Today!

The wait is extremely hard, especially when I know my application and passport has been collecting dust for 6 months. Hopefully I'll have docs back within 2 weeks? Seems to be a trend of 6.5 months now. Good luck everyone.
Good news - I've received docs back today! So a little over 6 months wait.

mclook23
Newly Registered

Post by mclook23 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:31 pm

My wife applied for EEA PR in April last year, received CoA in June 2016 after enrolled biometric information. Since then nothing heard.

Requested expedition of EEA PR Application in December 2016, engaged MP in Mid to end of January 2017 --- still no decision made.

Initially, MP was said that my wife will receive decision at end February, now they tell pending further enquiries.

The interesting part is: PR was issued in May 2014 on non machine readable passport. Non MPR passport phased out November 2015, so had to re-apply in April 2016 with machine readable passport with attached non machine readable passport.

So difficult to understand why straightforward application takes over 11 month processing time.

Sent yesterday complaint to Home Office.

Difficulties to face that my wife has right of work with COA, because CoA states that it can only be accepted within 6 month of issue.

Difficulty to plan travel abroad, because no passport since April 2016.

Difficulties over difficulties without passport...
Any suggestion or ideas?

Linaco
Newly Registered

Post by Linaco » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:04 am

mclook23 wrote: Difficulties over difficulties without passport...
Any suggestion or ideas?
Is there a reason why you are not requesting her passport back?
I've seen an opinion on this forum that once you do that the application is resolved soon after.

Coconutlatte
Newly Registered

Post by Coconutlatte » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:36 am

Application received by them on the 1st Sept, I'm a British citizen exercising EU rights as we lived in an EU state together previously. My husband is a non-EU citizen. (We married in London where we met, in 2011 and I lived and worked in his country for 4 years before we took jobs in the EU country. I worked on a marriage visa and we rented etc in his country, we didnt keep much paperwork from our time there as we just didn't think we would move back and need anything. I of course have the visas in my passport, and documents with English translations from their immigration centre, which they have). We came back to the UK as a matter of urgency due to the ill health of 2 of my close family members (grandparents, whom I was raised by). We decided to go through Surinder Singh.

He received a letter in December asking us for more information, saying there had been an amendment in November thus they needed more proof of my activity in the EU. We have definitely sent all the required documents and proof of what I was doing there (job contract, payslips, bank statements, bills and tenancy agreement in both our names, tax certificate, details of my national insurance (called PPS there), all his documents showing his legal right to live and work in that EU state and more. We even sent photos and programmes of art events we helped with (I'm an artist and he's a huge video games player, we had helped in festivals and taken part in gaming competitions etc) we had managed to find online and from local newspapers. I have cousins and an aunt and uncle living in the city, so we were immediately integrated (?!) I knew it well from childhood which is why were able to establish our new life there so easily.

We were again asked when we met, etc. Everything already answered.

Should that amendment affect us? Despite our application being received almost 2 months earlier? The letter was from someone with an 'interviewer' title.

In resonse to this, I sent a letter from my employer and some payslips, it said I could, if I chose to, send bank statements. I chose not to as I know under the route we have applied, I should not have to do that. They can see what I earn from payslips. I sent a long letter answering each of their questions (there were at least 15).

We moved to a new flat, we sent our new tenancy agreement to the same address who had requested more info.

2 weeks ago I changed jobs, the day before I finished my last job I called the Home Office asking what I needed to send to update this, a contract, or should I wait for my first payslip (4 days away) and send both? He said it doesn't matter, I didn't need to send an update like that. This bothered me. I asked him again and he again told me not to. I waited for 2 payslips and called again, I was told I needed to send these. I complained and asked who I should submit a formal complaint to about the last phonecall. This man was very helpful and sympathetic and told me I had every right to complain. I sent my new contract and 2 payslips to the same address as the last letter we revieved (Liverpool).

It's been just over 6 months and we've yet to hear more. Waiting is ok, I understand there's backlog. But asking for so much more when I know we have submitted everything we need was jarring.

Anotherapplicant16
Newly Registered

Post by Anotherapplicant16 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:57 am

Anotherapplicant16 wrote:Thank you, Luana for posting new info on how to contact the Home Office.
I have done the same but as it is public I haven't provided any personal information.

My husband and I have similar timescales to yours but we are still anxiously waiting :(

Apps sent on: 10.08.16
Apps received by HO: 12.08.16
Confirmation email: 12.09.16
Biometrics provided and COA dated: 26.09.16

I have contacted the UK VI call centre three times since 12th February and they just say "a decision has not yet been made". It is so frustrating :cry: . Hopefully we will receive a positive answer from the HO soon.

Congratulations on receiving your BRP! Hopefully you will get your documents back soon.

For any new applicants, the HO has finally created an online application website:
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/eea-pr
Hopefully they will process yours sooner.

Good luck to all!

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!!!!!!
This morning the doorbell rang and it was the postman delivering our successful notification by the Home Office. It was received by recorded delivery and it has an issue date of 02/03/17. I (EEA) Received the PR and documents back whereas Huband's (Non-EEA) received a letter confirming the PR acquired status. He will receive his PR in 10 working days.
Good luck to all!

minisanta
Newly Registered

Post by minisanta » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:31 am

I'm bit worried here after seeing so many of you receiving PR card just month or so after sending documents. I sent mine in mid November, used online form but the ''old one' used passport return service got automated confirmation with case number and haven't heard anything since.
Is there anyone still waiting for over 3 months?
Shouldn't the applications be processed according to date received -oldest first?!
Applied online for EEA PR as EEA national 'qualified person' - employed.

Online Application submitted - 11/11/2016
Automated Email confirmation with case ID received - 11/11/2016
Payment taken- 14/11/2016
Still waiting....

jerking
Newly Registered

Post by jerking » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Hello Everyone";
Find bellow my humble timeline For Non-EEA;
Appl sent : 15 Aug 2016
Appl received : 16 Aug 2016
Payment was done by postal order and sent together with the appl
* No email was received to confirm application
BIOMETRICS letter was received: 30 Sept 2016 dated 29Sept2016
BIOMETRICS SENT : 03 OCT 2016
COA with rights to work was received dated: 04 Oct 2016
Six months legal period was reached on: 16 Feb 2017
*Note just for clarifications; the Six months legal period start from the date HO received your Application
said by one HO officer on the phone to me.

On the 24th of Feb i wrote to the HO with the same format i copied from a participant of this group on page 4 by name<<Verinicasilva88>> and i think it was helpful but i dont know if it influence my application or not but it was helpful, i just edited it to suit my case since i had a one week old son and a new Job with the Offenders management unit(HPM): below is the original letter i copied;
...............................................................................................................................
My name is XXX and I have applied for a Permanent Residence Card on the 06th June 2016. I have provided the biometrics information and received a Certificate of Application with Issue Date 12th July 2016.
The £65 payment fee was taken on the 07th June as per my bank statement records.
I am writing to you because on the 06th December the six months period will be reached during which the Home Office has to legally process my case and I really need my passport and permanent residence for employment reasons.
I am fully employed in the UK (and I have been fully employed since I was allowed by law in the UK from 2011 onwards). I am working for XXX (please find enclosed a letter from my employer where states that I work for them). I am a XXX and due to the nature of the work I need to travel to client sites to perform my work.
It is really inconvenient for me to not have a decision on my case after the six months of the application and it’s causing serious issues at my work and unnecessary stress.
I request you to expedite my case on the base that according the Regulation 17(3) of the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006 says that a residence card must be issued to a non-EEA national who is a family member of an EEA national who is a qualified person, or has a permanent right of residence within 6 months of receiving an application.
Please see below the case number and other application information for your reference and consideration.
Full name: XXX
Date of birth: XXX
Date of application: 06/06/2016
Royal Mail Recorded Delivery number: XXXX
Method of payment used when making the application: Credit Card
Case ID or Home Office (HO) reference: XXXX
Certificate of Application Issue Date: 12/07/2016
..............................................................................................................................
If you have to use this just edit it to suit your case,if your situation has change say you got a new job, or got pregnant or change of address or anything new, please i will advice u include it there and send all documents necessary.
Here is the Goodnews part : :D
On the 7th of March 2017 (Today) my wife answered a bang at the door and it was a courier service person asking her to sign my name. It was my BPR dated 03 March 2017.
The letter said i must have received a communique earlier stating the decision was reached for my case and my documents return; But i didnt received any such letter, after writing this i need to call HO to find out where is my passport and that of my wife.

My personal review: If you have applied for PR and ur mostly a NOn-EEA and your application is above 6months time try and exercise patient. If you haven't committed any crime(violent and non violent) and your sponsor(pouse) is fully working then you dont need to be afraid, be patient for your on bang on the door is on its way.
This blog helped me a lot to calm down my nerves and not to stress too much as i always visited it reading stories of everyone, at least that makes you feel a little relief seeing some body with the same time line going through the same thing as you. so i promise i will update mind if am successful. believe me i was too stress out i already started looking into how to appeal :lol: .
If you have any doubt maybe i can help. Wish you all Goodluck and patients.
cheers!

JandE1726
Newly Registered

Post by JandE1726 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:53 pm

HI. I received my Residence Card today.
Here is my timeline:

application sent: 14 September 2016 (via Special Del)
Received by HO: 15 September 2016
Payment taken: 19 September 2016
Biometric received and enrolled 07 Oct 2016 dated 04 Oct
COA dated 09 October 2016

Requested EEA spouse passport on 02 January 2017
Received on 09 January 2017
Requested my passport back 21 January 2017 (never received)
Requested my passport again 26 February 2017 received 07 March 2017
BRP received today 09 March 2017 dated 07 March 2017 valid for 10 years
Haven't received other supporting documents yet (i provided self address envelope special delivery)

so its a week early to 6 month deadline.

mclook23
Newly Registered

Post by mclook23 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi,

My wife received today Biometric Permanence Residence Card after 11 month.

Mo

fireboy966
Newly Registered

Post by fireboy966 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:30 pm

Timeline for EEA3 + 1 Non EU depedent

Documents Sent: 14/09/2016
Documents Received: 15/09/2016
Payment Taken: 19/09/2016
COA:30/09/2016
Bio enrollment: 10/10/2016
DCPR Received: 15/03/2017
Document Certifying Permanent Residence Dated: 13/03/2017

Exactly 6 months.
Good Luck to everyone who is still waiting.

Dapson
Newly Registered

Post by Dapson » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:54 am

Finally! Finally!Finally I Got it
Retain Right of Residence With Confirmation of PR
Application posted on : 30/08/2016
Received by UKVI/HO on : 01/09/2016
Payment taken on : 02/09/2016
Bio letter received on : 22/09/2016
Biometrics Enrolled on : 26/09/2016
COA With Work : 04/10/2016
PR Card Received on :16/03/2017
Documents Returned on :...........

A very special thanks to Almighty God of Mercy and favour and to Noajthan and Obi with Casa and all the forum member and my PM Adviser(carling40) for me this chapter has closed and my life is not on hold anymore, I wish all member of the forum good luck and those that expecting there decision should stay calm nd believe most of all be Prayerful!.

TA725
Newly Registered

Post by TA725 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:56 pm

:17 am

finally been trying to register after almost a month to share my good news and give hope to those still waiting.
30/08/2016 applied for eea 4
01/09/2016 received by home office
02/09/2016 payment taken
12/10/2016 letter for biometric
14/10/2016 got letter 15/10/2016 biometric done
18/10/2016 COA with right to work received 20/10/2016
another COA 20/10/2016 received 24/10/2016
02/03/2017 called home office after 6 months to be told still under consideration
06/03/2017 received phone call that my package is on the way :D :D :D
07/03/2017 got my passport and supporting document by special delivery I pre paid same day got my biometric card.

finally the journey is over thank God. if your application is taking long it good sign my friends who got reply within 3 months all got rejected so longer it take especially reaching 6 months then you shouldn't worry but I was .
last question if anyone know why card was written family member of union citizen even if I was divorce why was it wrriten on it?
Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking
Post by Dapson » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:35 am

Finally! Finally!Finally I Got it
Retain Right of Residence With Confirmation of PR
Application posted on : 30/08/2016
Received by UKVI/HO on : 01/09/2016
Payment taken on : 02/09/2016
Bio letter received on : 22/09/2016
Biometrics Enrolled on : 26/09/2016
COA With Work : 04/10/2016
PR Card Received on :16/03/2017
Documents Returned on :...........

A very special thanks to Almighty God of Mercy and favour and to Noajthan and Obi with Casa and all the forum member and my PM Adviser(carling40) for me this chapter has closed and my life is not on hold anymore, I wish all member of the forum good luck and those that expecting there decision should stay calm nd believe most of all be Prayerful!.
Post by Godisgood11 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Also my documents have not been returned.
Just got the brp which is strange.
Post by Godisgood11 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:24 pm

Hi Guys

I am writing this with great Joy.
Finally I got my brp today

App sent 17 sep 2016

COA: 2 weeks after

Received BRP: 13/03/2017

They did not send me any letter or anything before today.

I am over the moon
Goodluck to everyone still waiting.
Post by alexandrette » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:29 am

hello everyone...

We have finally received positive response from Home Office for both of our applications, which are permanent residence card and a document certifying permanent residence for an EU national. The overall process has taken 6 months and 10 days.

We had a bit of an incident this week. My EU partner received an e-mail from Home Office, claiming that they cannot locate his Comprehensive Sickness Insurance covering the times he was a student. They used literally the following wording "Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance". The moment I saw "Private", I thought that was it, we are done, because all we provided was an EHIC Card as this was sufficient insurance which was instructed in the application form. On the basis of not providing any evidence for Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Home Office said they will reject our application. The words cannot tell the way we felt. They basically gave us an option to withdraw our application or provide the missing evidence/documentation on an urgent basis as our application was over 6 months!!!!

After half an hour we have received another e-mail saying that they have now located the relevant information (EHIC Card) and apologised for the "alarm" caused for the first e-mail. Apparently this was in a different place!?!? I did call the caseworker (phone number was on his e-mail) He called me back and and explained me thhe whole situation. EU and non-EU applications processed separately even though if you are couple and applied together. He was very nice on the phone and confirmed our application was all completed and successful.

We received our documents yesterday (picked it up today as was not home) together with my approval letter(dated 7 Feb 2017) and my partners Document Certifying Permanent Residence.

Now I am waiting for my Permanent Resident Card to be delivered. It kinda sucks that I cannot track it as I have no tracking number and no idea when I will receive it. Reading it on this forum, DX delivers that?

Anyway at least I have got the result which is really relieving.
Post by lubmob » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:31 am

Hi everyone today I got my PR card
My time line
20/6/2016 application sent
21/62016 recived
23/6/2016 payment taken
20/7/2016 biometrics done
27/7/2016 COA
13/1/2017 PR recived
6month and 23 days time now over
Post by PadZineb79 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Our timeline for non EEA PR is as follows:

Application sent to Home office: 09 August 2016
Application received by HO: 10 August 2016
Monies taken by HO: 11 August 2016
Biometric letter: 06 September 2016
Biometrics submitted to HO: 10 September 2016
COA letter received: 21 September
BRP received: 08 January 2017 by DX courier (dated 07.01.2017)
Documents returned: 11 January 2017 sent by royalmail (approval letter dated 07.01.2017).

All together just under 5 months.
Good luck to everyone.
Post by mersmers » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:08 am

Non eea Applied 06/12/2016. Application Received 07/12/16. biomtirc received on 22/12/2016 done in same day , COA haven't received yet . I need help please any one can suggest me what to do in this case please, I requested my passport include my wife passport after a month were I sumbmit the application witch is 7/01/2017 because of emergency travel my father in law he was in critical condition, 2 days after father in law he passed away and we didn't received the passports , my wife she went to her embassy to ask for an emergency travel document as we didn't get the passport from the home office , they issued for her an emergency travel document but they cancel her exsisting passport and they ask her to make a new passport . that's the only option they gave her. My question please if some one can help , now my wife she back home for funeral and I believed the home office they sent the passport or they didn't yet doesn't matter
, but I know if the home office send the passport they keep a copie , but now the passport it's invalid as it's been canceled by the embassy to issue my wife emergency travel document , I heard also they will rejected the application if they find out the passport it's been cancel . I don't know what to do now , my wife she will back in one week and she's gonna make a new passport , do I need to send it back with cover letter and explain to them or I don't know what to do....? Please help any idea suggestion
Post by luckybuunlucky » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:00 am

The wait is over guys!!!
Ever so happy, the postman visited us today 9AM,
Got all documents back with letter dated 09 January, PR card on the way.

Applied 22/06/16
received 23/06
COA 28/7
PR approved 09/01/2017, received 11/01/17

Goodluck to all waiting!!
Post by lubmob » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:19 pm

MaikOmer wrote:
Hi All

date of application = 22-06-2016
received by HO = 23-06-2016
Biometric Sent = 04-08-2016
COA recieved = 16-08-2016

6 months completed = 21-12-2016

I have contacted today 0300 123 2253 but they said application is under process, that means no help at this stage. I will send letter to liverpool and durham office tomorrow about my application as 6 months are already over.

any one who is waiting for PR in decemer and applied in june 2016?

Thanks

U recived ur pr card or still wait

Today contact to my local mp and call again to home office
My time line same as u 20/6/2016
Post by Mandokinha2701 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:43 am

Hi I just wanted to share my timeline and maybe hear some comments of others in the same situation:

Non Eu application
Application sent: 17/11/2016
Application received: 18/11/2016
Biometric received: 02/12/2016 (Done and Sent same day )
COA Received: 06/12/2016
PR card: not received yet

Anyone applying later in the year?
Post by Nuz0410 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Hi lubmob... I'm in the same situation.
Posted my application on 27th of June and still waiting.
Home office said they can't give a decision yet.
Post by vndpag » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Hi lubmob,

Documents and PR card delivered same day but I missed the documents because the timing is different
Roayal mail try to deliver at 09.55 ( I missed it and going tomorrow to pick up the documents) Pre paid envlope which I sent with application.
PR card delivered at 13.30 by DX

Here is my timeline may help other to figure out whose still waiting

Non Eu application
Application sent 20/06/2016
Bio Metric received 27/07/2016 (Done & Sent same day )
COA Received 25/08/2016 ( I had to chase and sent email)
PR card received 6/01/2017 (Dated 04/01/2017)

Good luck every one whose waiting and thank you so much for moderators and gurus
Post by lubmob » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:16 pm

hi vndpag
congratulations to u i hope my one inline same timeline
20/6/2016

u revised pr or all documents both togather
Post by vndpag » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi everyone

Thanks to GOD I have finally received my PR card
Stress is over it was more then six month but finally with happy ending.
Please see timeline may help others
Application sent 20/06/2016
Bio Metric received 27/07/2016 (Done & Sent same day )
COA Received 25/08/2016 ( I had to chase and sent email)
PR card received 6/01/2017 (Dated 04/01/2017)

Good luck every one whose waiting and thank you so much for moderators and gurus
Post by vndpag » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:06 am

Hi Lumbob

I am still waiting..... I did call them three times but always same answers.... I have to wait and they can't do anything and they will not give you any update over the phone.

My case is not straight forward even
Post by Sali6454 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:36 pm

lubmob wrote:
hi sali6464
u received ur parcel any good news

Hi,
It was for my wife and daughter and Alhamdulillah they got letter saying PR approved and later that day the courier delivered the cards.
Post by lubmob » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:45 pm

I will write letter if I will not recived till Friday Durham

polosprt009
Newly Registered

Post by polosprt009 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:06 pm

I'm still waiting for my EEA PR visa after re-submitting it on 15 October 2016 (after originally applying 30th of August). Here is my timeline:

Tuesday 30th August 2016 - EEA Permanent Resident Visa Mailed via Special Delivery at the Post Office
Wednesday 31st August 2016, 7:02am - EEA package arrives at the Home Office
Monday 10th October 2016 - Home Office rejects first attempt (reason: payment details invalid)
Saturday 15th October 2016 - EEA Permanent Resident Visa Mailed via Special Delivery at the Post Office (attempt 2)
Tuesday 18th October 2016, before 1:00pm - EEA package arrives back at the Home Office
Monday 31st October 2016 - Biometrics letter issued
Saturday 5th November 2016 - Biometrics completed
Wednesday 9th November 2016 - Certificate of Application (COA) issued
Saturday 12th November 2016 - Passports requested back
Not soon later: Passports returned
Nothing since.

Is there anyone else still waiting to receive their PR visa with a similar timeline? Is there any way to contact the home office to find out an update on this situation? Thanks in advance

polosprt009
Newly Registered

Post by polosprt009 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:32 pm

To add to the above post, I'm a non-EEA resident with EEA spouse applying after 5-year EEA2 expired

cattiva
Newly Registered

Post by cattiva » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:32 pm

I'm in a similar situation
I'm the wife of a EEA national, had a Residence Permit AA2 for 5 years and sent my application on 17/10/2017
biometrics and COA received soon after but no Permanent Residence card yet
it's so exasperating because I can't leave the country since my nationality require a visa to enter the UK so I've been basically blocked from travelling for 6 months now
I hope they start reviewing the applications sent in October 2016 soon

Beinghuman1986
Newly Registered

Post by Beinghuman1986 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:04 pm

In the same boat, NON EEA husband of an EEA wife who has PR, applied on 30/09/2016, COA on 27/10/2016. Sent then email to the complaints I'd and received a mail today saying it's still under consideration. Had a call back yesterday from a caseworker stating the same, that it's under consideration. I'm a patient man, but this is getting to me. Please update anybody who has applied September or October 2016.

MNR81
Newly Registered

Post by MNR81 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:22 pm

hi everyone,

How early before you reach 5 years of marriage can you send you application for PR?