ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional documents to Case Worker for PR- Help pls

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vndpag

Additional documents to Case Worker for PR- Help pls

Post by vndpag » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:05 pm

Hi Gurus,Moderators
I need help please if some can share the address to send additional documents to case worker for my PR application please see my time line
Application send 20 June 2016
Bio metric recieved on 27 July and done and send same day
COA received on 25 August 2016 ( after I chase home office and send email )
My visa will expired on 14 October 2016.
I did send my application before the 5th year anniversary so abivoisly the documents which I send it covering only upto date not five years so I assume the case worker when look at file after all dust piling on top of my application will realise is not covered five years he or she will refuse the PR application with standard letter.

So therefore I want to pro actively send additional documents to case worker from June 2016 to till October 2016 such as pay slips, Bank statements , employer letter in order to avoid any refusal.

In this brexit atmosphere we never know the case worker mood and the whole talk about mass immigration and all the news drama will end up my application get refused. I have learn the lesson from this board and seen expirences from the members whose application been turn down for small and simple reason and case worker errors.

Thank you and hoping to get information and address from the members who successfully send and recieved PR

I wish you all the best
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 26/07/2011
Received by Home Office 27/07/2011
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 23/09/2011 (Dated 01/09/2011)
Resident Card 18/10/2011

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Additional documents to Case Worker for PR- Help pls

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Why did you send it too early?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vndpag

Post by vndpag » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:05 pm

Hi Croo
Thanks for reply I regret that I send early it just because I panic during the referendum talk and brexit so on .... I did not think with my mind I was afraid there might be rule will change after the result and also my colleagues at work talk about this every day. Infact I have inquiried in this forum before about my early application and got the valuable response from members and moderator to wait for five years but I still don't know why I send early.
I only realised when one of the member told me after 6 month he got refusal just because he send two weeks earlier to complete his five years. Since then I am checking all my previou post that why I have not done proper research and read my replies which I already ask in this forum.
I got it wrong I could have wait 20 more days to complete my five years of marriage anniversary which is 12 July 2016. But now here I am full of worries and sleep less night until application outcome.
So my advice to all new applicant please do not rush your slef do as much research on this forum ask as many as questions learn from the mistakes has been done and most important is stick with rules and gather your doucuments as much as for evidence to be a successful outcome of your application.
Resident Card 18/10/2011

salmintin

Post by salmintin » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:55 pm

I may be wrong, but I don't think you can send extra evidence at this point. I don't remember where I read this, but make sure you read all their guidance and documentation to see if that's the case.

Whether they will be satisfied with what you sent depends on the caseworker, however from my experience and from what I've seen here they tend to be very strict so I wouldn't expect them to be OK with it.

vndpag

Post by vndpag » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:12 am

Hi Salmintin
Thank you for your reply I know I got it wrong in first place but now I don't have option to turn around except try to send additional documents who knows it might will work it's all depend on luck.
One thing I know already that I might going to get refusal so I will do my best to secure my PR by sending additional documents. If it's successful then it's my luck but if it's refused it's my stupidity.
Only good thing about my case is I done my biometric on 27 July 2016 and my 5th Year anniversary was 12th July 2016. So technically I was already completed 5 years but all the evidences provided until 16th June 2016 because I send my application on 20 June 2016.
When I chase home office regarding my COA I got it with in 4 days after I send them email. However my COA was only one page with right work and at the end of the letter case worker name and department is there and it's says PM exemptions .
Resident Card 18/10/2011

Shani7605
Newly Registered

Post by Shani7605 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:38 am

Hi, did you acquire your PR successfully? My 5th wedding anniversary is in 1st week of October and I have been advised by a friend to apply for ROR asap and vary my application once I complete 5 years in October for PR. Is there anyone who could help? Thanks