ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 4 non eea wife

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

emilya0400
Newly Registered

EEA 4 non eea wife

Post by emilya0400 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:48 pm

hello i am non eu wife to european husband i been in uk for 5 years next july
here the setuation my husband left me and my british kid from him after year and half ..
i been living alone in different addreess we are married . he has perment resident 4 years ago
he's willing to give me documents to apply for perment resident .
he is working in the same company for more than 10 years
what document i should supply .. i was working here for 3 years and college for 1 year and half year seeking part time work .. please advise what document i need from him . should i tick married or seprate because we stoll married we didnt get divorce because he was sick for the last 3 years and i didnt ask for it ...
if i agreed to get back to him will this help my application .???

his work contract from 2006 to 2016 ? perment resident ? marriage cert and child passport+birth cert is that's it or should i send more documents . please help ty because i want to take his documents befor he change his mind . thank you

emilya0400
Newly Registered

Re: EEA 4 non eea wife

Post by emilya0400 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:32 pm

emilya0400 wrote:hello i am non eu wife to european husband i been in uk for 5 years next july
here the setuation my husband left me and my british kid from him after year and half ..
i been living alone in different addreess we are married . he has perment resident 4 years ago
he's willing to give me documents to apply for perment resident .
he is working in the same company for more than 10 years
what document i should supply .. i was working here for 3 years and college for 1 year and half year seeking part time work .. please advise what document i need from him . should i tick married or seprate because we stoll married we didnt get divorce because he was sick for the last 3 years and i didnt ask for it ...
if i agreed to get back to him will this help my application .???

his work contract from 2006 to 2016 ? perment resident ? marriage cert and child passport+birth cert is that's it or should i send more documents . please help ty because i want to take his documents befor he change his mind . thank you
i was reading the new eea4 application doesn't ask for proof of cohabitation if your married right
one last question my son got british passport . what other routes i can use in eu law or uk law ?? no more questions from me . thank you very much for help .

noajthan

Re: EEA 4 non eea wife

Post by noajthan » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:46 pm

You are married; child's documents don't help.

You need to prove your ids;
your relationship;
sponsor's settled status;
your residence in UK (5 years);
any/all absences within limits;
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.