ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR - online form. Employment history question

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

celinaks
Newly Registered

EEA PR - online form. Employment history question

Post by celinaks » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:24 pm

Hello,

I have been in the UK for over 12 years and during this time I have either been working or studying full time.

Do I need to provide details of all my jobs since my arrival, or only the one(s) that I'd like to use as my continuous 5-year qualifying period (the last 5 years as I have been working for the same company)? A video on freemovement.org.uk states that the continuous 5 years is enough, but I am wondering if I should provide all the info to aid transparency?

Thanks!
Celina

noajthan

Re: EEA PR - online form. Employment history question

Post by noajthan » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:53 pm

Did you have CSI as a student?
As a worker do you pass the MET test?

Caseworker will assess and weigh up your information and evidence to decide what is your qualifying period and whether she can confirm you have acquired PR.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

celinaks
Newly Registered

Re: EEA PR - online form. Employment history question

Post by celinaks » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:30 pm

noajthan wrote:Did you have CSI as a student?
As a worker do you pass the MET test?

Caseworker will assess and weigh up your information and evidence to decide what is your qualifying period and whether she can confirm you have acquired PR.
Hi again,

thanks for your reply! I worked 3 out of 4 years of my degree and I didn't have CSI for those last 7 months when I was doing my finals (daaaamn!)
What's the MET test? I am from Poland and I really hope that I didn't have to do that test, but nothing would surprise me anymore...

So, in summary, would you suggest sending my entire work / uni history or the only 5 years?

Thanks,
celina